Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

He is on every page, OMG!

Sorry to disappoint you Suck but this is my 2nd post in the last 16 hours and I won't be on again till tomorrow morning...so your 24/7 post is bullshit...Have a good night mate...:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry to disappoint you Suck but this is my 2nd post in the last 16 hours and I won't be on again till tomorrow morning...so your 24/7 post is bullshit...Have a good night mate...:biggrin:

Btw, you did a pretty good job hogging the thread and talking to yourself last night...:dodgy:

Have a good night guys...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Ed2 and Ze you can like and dislike different things. But a little bit of praise instead of insults goes a long ways to get want you want.

Also a difference between us, I don't think this is a platform to comunicate with the tenants, even if they check the forum once in a while I very much doubt they follow that closely. The effect you describe, I can't see it is very strong, because the great majority of the posts on here are positive and encuraging.

I also think, if they have made a choice to live their lifes on a voyeur site, I don't think they would nor should care or bother what some people on the internet think.

• Upvote 3