Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's how those girls operate......they get the others involved a little at a time.  What is Sofie doing, helping out with the makeup and hair?

she holding the light 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

OH.....I see, that is a very important job :)

I guess it beats holding up covers to hide all the action or lack there of LOL.

and we know how she likes her covers :dodgy: to hide behind :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and we know how she likes her covers :dodgy: to hide behind :biggrin:

It does sound like she has been a tad more adventurous this time around, but she is the same old Sofie she was from the first time!  Maybe by her 3rd or 4th time back she will actually show y'all what she is made of........sugar & spice & everything nice :)

C'est bizarre que personne d''entre vous ne parle de hier soir  entre SOFIE et NICOLE,   elles sont restées  près de 30 minutes sous la couverture dans la chambre de SOFIE

...Regardez le replay  vers 2h à 2h30    et vous me direz ce qu'elles faisaient sous la couette  ??????

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

It does sound like she has been a tad more adventurous this time around, but she is the same old Sofie she was from the first time!  Maybe by her 3rd or 4th time back she will actually show y'all what she is made of........sugar & spice & everything nice :)

hopefully this will be her last :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

C'est bizarre que personne d''entre vous ne parle de hier soir  entre SOFIE et NICOLE,   elles sont restées  près de 30 minutes sous la couverture dans la chambre de SOFIE

...Regardez le replay  vers 2h à 2h30    et vous me direz ce qu'elles faisaient sous la couette  ??????

As you know, I am not a member nor do I have replay, but that sounds like one big tease fest to me......a total subscription campaign!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Hier soir , le copain de Helen  a tout essaye  après leur  strip poker    mais elle n;a rien voulu savoir 

My translator didn't translate that very well.  Can you try again please.  You said something about strip poker and that's about all I could get out of that post.  Thank you..