Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Correct. But that with Alex and the assumptions about what she does outside (with him) have damaged her image somewhat.

There was not much to do with him, with him as a companion that was different. It applies to Irma as well as to the other girls: They have the right to design their lives as they wish. None of us is responsible for them.

1 minute ago, eremes said:

They have the right to design their lives as they wish. None of us is responsible for them.

And again: Right! But I will still have the right to judge their behavior and, if necessary, to express my opinion. About the people I pay so that they serve me.

23 minutes ago, eremes said:

I'm tired, will go to sleep.

Good night all !

Depending where you are in the world, it's good night or good morning. Or in my case it's nearly good afternoon. :dodgy:

Stella is a restless sleeper. She has moved her head over to Kylie's side of the bed and has one leg over the edge. We know that Kylie is not small and needs her fair share, so Stella give the girl a break as all she has left is the wall.