Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

perhaps there really is a 3 girl session going on in Barcelona

I failed to spot that Kylie had returned at 8 so unquestionably Belle and Stella decided to party some more. Probably took substances and are either crashed out or fucking not necessarily with each other but possibly in the same bed - that's just being realistic based on their past history. Could be one of them's fucking and one of them's crashed out or they will return in the next couple of hours. The chances of them being with Alex are very slim to none, The DJ much higher, or whoever Belle met at the afternoon party and went out with that night.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I failed to spot that Kylie had returned at 8 so unquestionably Belle and Stella decided to party some more. Probably took substances and are either crashed out or fucking not necessarily with each other but possibly in the same bed - that's just being realistic based on their past history. Could be one of them's fucking and one of them's crashed out or they will return in the next couple of hours. The chances of them being with Alex are very slim to none, The DJ much higher, or whoever Belle met at the afternoon party and went out with that night.

Very odd that Kylie should return rather than crashing out where her friends are.

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

must be nice to be the only one who always knows exactly what the girls are doing

he is not the only one... I'm agree with Ben.. Alex is history 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

he is not the only one... I'm agree with Ben.. Alex is history 

Yes, that is quite funny, all to read all the guesswork and smile about.
I firmly believe Alex is gone and forgotten.

1 hour ago, lucasfrench59 said:

¿Por qué las niñas no se cierran las persianas para dormir

B1 y B2

These girls do not, but other girls do. Anyway I have noticed that in other floors of Russia we take the one of Nelly, for example, also it does not have blinds, I do not know if it is custom of not having them in the houses.

3 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

vortios persianas B1 y B2 rodantes hi todos los dormitorios

Sorry I should not express myself well. I did not want to say that there were no blinds, but the girls might not be annoyed at sleeping light. I was always impressed to see in the American films of my youth, that there were never Persinas,
Although I think if they close the blinds, then they would not get up until 10 o'clock ... fair time to get ready and party again.