Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

¿Y por qué vienen a Stella B2 - cuidando Mi Belle :heart:?

I heard the word Taxi. So it is likely that they could return in a taxi. If they wear a hangover, it is quite annoying the sunlight of half a day, in addition to a night away from home, the girls are usually too tired to walk.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Ya sabes lo mucho que miro Belle y yo rara vez se la ha visto más abajo, especialmente después de una noche.

But it's not a night, it's several nights, and no matter how much I slept yesterday, sleep and tiredness also take a toll. Also if she has taken alcohol, that also influences.

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

porque sabe que ella está jodiendo

She really did not look very happy, but neither did Stella look very happy. She did nothing but show messages. And all the girls were commenting on those messages.

Kylie did not know where the girls were, they did not say goodbye to her. Someone on the phone asked her, so she searched the house, but she did not find them. I'm convinced it may be Stella, but I'm not sure why she does not send a message to her friends ...

17 minutes ago, vortios said:

I heard the word Taxi. So it is likely that they could return in a taxi. If they wear a hangover, it is quite annoying the sunlight of half a day, in addition to a night away from home, the girls are usually too tired to walk.

That would not really explain the need for Stella to come all the way up while running the meter. These girls we know are conscious of money. 

• Upvote 1