Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel is much more than that. She has a great personality, friendly with everyone. Yes she's out a lot, working, but when home is a really pleasing on the eue and usually naked. Often she masurbates, for her more than us, but I for one still enjoy her genuinely reaching climax every time...

Apart from Gina's amazing pussy displays in B2, has any girl consistently entertained us anything like Angel does every day...:confused:

I'm not comparing Angel with Belle here, and having a go at Belle, I'm just stating the facts...

Gina is the uncontested leader of pussy views.:heart: 

BB would be raving about her if he wasn't so distracted.:biggrin:

Just my pennies worth.:cool:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I've always thought that way. I do hope they have a good time and return safe. But I would wish that for anyone.

I agree... Ive seen members on here get absolutely mad when the girls from B1 and B2 leave the house. Some has even suggested that RLC should make them stay in the house so people can get their what they paid for when they subscribed lol I mean if RLC provided cameras for the girls when they leave the house of course i and anybody else would watch but they dont so its none of my business what they do when they leave out the house. Hell they could be having a 5 girl on 100 men orgy right now for all we know. But i aint gone sit here and try to guess what they is doing. 

• Upvote 2

I remember we had a period in October last year, the 10 days I was talking about earlier when apart from that frosty Hallowe'en party which afterwards saw Belle, Melissa and Lara at a club for 1-2 hours, Belle didn't even drink. Result no sexy dancing, Belle and Jasmin on the phone or watching tablets into the evening while Becca cammed in the LR and then "Desperate Housewives" but even in those dark days I seem to remember more pussy from Belle.

Then somebody got to them because we had 3 nights of Becca and Belle, usually not simultaneously, dancing without joy in front of the cameras, Cam 3 for Becca and Cam 2 for Belle where she belonged so she could make good use of the sofas and the small table. That wasn't really satisfactory and although I think Becca did get naked Belle wore one of those clip under the crotch see-thru outfits so her pussy wasn't fully visible.

Of course when Becca was about to leave we had a couple of great nights with Jasmin although for obvious reasons (scaring off Jasmin) Belle I think kept her pussy away then too.

Belle then went through a very good period of shows.

25 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

BB would be raving about her if he wasn't so distracted.:biggrin:

All I see now is denim shorts. She's had plenty of time for a show today but she's not remotely interested in entertaining us.

Except she was climbing the furniture in the kitchen again. She is the undoubted RLC princess of climbing the furniture.

5 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Maybe those things are being provided. In truth I don't care where or what they are doing. For me when the girls go out the door I stop thinking about them till they get back. To many people in here are obsessed with what the girls are doing outside the apartment. :dodgy:

Why do you think that is DES?   Do you think it's possible that they don't show enough inside the apartment, and by enough I'm talking about sex?  I don't care what anyone of you say about whatever reason you are here for, everyone is here to see the tenants have some sort of sexual relations.  When the girls are out having sex and not doing it in the apartment, it tends to be a good reason for people to speculate and be obsessed with what is going on outside the apartment.   The truth is that I don't believe you when you say that you don't care "where or what they are dong"......sorry mate.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Then what are they doing Noldy.......speak, inform the forum or keep quiet!!   Don't be like your buddy Ben!!!   Oh, sorry, that would get you kicked out of your circle of everyone that seems to think they know exactly what they are doing without even being there!   Sorry Noldy but that shit gets old coming from you all!!!!!

I'll post info when there is reliable information of general interest.
When it comes such statements saying they are going out to prostitute  themselves, then it is against forum rules and they are reported.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The club Belle and Rose are going to VIP seats are 250 Euro. The show start at 11:00 PM till 3:00 AM. Dj has his on hotel room right below the club. So let see If Belle and Rose come home by 4:00 AM or they spend some time in there Dj room. Now that we no he has a room this close why come back to the apt and have sex. I bet Belle and Rose has been there already. It a real nice Hotel with indoor pool and a nice lounge

But My Belle:heart: normally leaves there at 04:45 sometimes 06.45 and then 13:00 ... I think that it was in their intention to have sex in B2 the first time. For those that think they weren't assume he wouldn't be bothered about it and as quite a few have had sex in the Barcelona apartments it should not really be a big deal for Belle or anything wrong for us to see but they didn't go through with it which was maybe Belle's plan all along - shame because it would at least have been something to watch. Once you are coming back at 07:00 or later you've got to recognise the possibility that people will assume you are having sex and it is nothing to be ashamed of. Even saying it in the apartment, only idiots will think less of you. She isn't being paid to be with the DJ she's being paid (or getting a 250 Euro ticket which is effective payment) to dance around in a club and look pretty and sexy. What happens after is entirely personal.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But My Belle:heart: normally leaves there at 04:45 sometimes 06.45 and then 13:00 ... I think that it was in their intention have ses in B2 the first time. For those that think they weren't assume he wouldn't be bothered about it and as quite a few have had sex in the Barcelona apartments it should not really be a big deal for Belle or anything wrong for us to see but they didn't go through with it which was maybe Belle's plan all along - shame because it would at least have been something to watch. Once you are coming back at 07:00 or later you've got to recognise the possibility that people will assume you are having sex and it is nothing to be ashamed of. Even saying it in the apartment, only idiots will think less of you. She isn't being paid to be with the DJ she's being paid (or getting a 250 Euro ticket which is effective payment) to dance around in a club and look pretty and sexy. What happens after is entirely personal.

We well remember January 10th  last year, when Irma, Anna, Ilona and Layla were invited on VIP ..
Ilona and Layla got too much champagne.....

• Upvote 2