Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, arrolbro said:

Lol . U never heard from britain real twin who was mixed? The one was black and the other white.u can fing it in Google . Not a joke

I think I have, but here Kylie is 6 foot and Stella is 5ft 2in...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I enjoy anything I see with hot girls. But it happened before I got home. And you guys do tend to exaggerate. Now I'm seeing a little skin which is good.  But that's it. And now they are going to bed. So by my count (3 naked pussies on a bed) B1 is still beating B2 by a long way. I'll give credit where it is due. So should Belle stop being a prude and let her true self out I will be just as pleased as any one. Except maybe BB.:cool:

To call Belle a prude is a bit much but I was surprised the panties went on that fast when there was no need. Rosie's a new girl so she gets leeway for another week or so. Remember the Twins weren't that keen on showing their pussies when they first came.

My Belle:heart: just has to be there for her to beat B1 on her own but then I am very biased. Whether she could beat The Goddess, well she' only mortal LOL :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And I'll just add I'm ALL about seeing the female form. Not just some of them all of them. So I'm where the views are and that is B1.:biggrin:

I respect where you are coming from and I agree in general but I am a bit warped by my 2 favourites ,,, and then there's Ilona, Megan, Jasmin, Kami ...

Oh the Kami waxing, that was pussy special DES.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

What do you mean by hidden  ? They can only work in a basement ?

Come on  ! in  Europe there a are lots of work  for ONE day you can do and your boss will not require you a permit work. Waitress  5 hours  for an event is this kingd of job. At the end of the boss give you a 50 € bank note or more. No contract No Permit

The boss does not care, he knows if necessary from nothing. But there are also controls in gastronomy in Spain. And the girls will not risk for 50 euros, for years no longer allowed to enter into EU. Not even with work visas for model jobs! I have a friend with the Spanish police, I know what I'm talking about. Did they notice how the girls panicked, when in B2 at night the policemen rang the bell because they were too loud and thrown cigarettes from the balcony? If the policemen asked questions and had consistently acted, there would now be no more b2.

Since irma leaves this room became a joke. No action no titties play. Nothing. I will unsuscribe very soon . Too boring for me.  Voyeur house is more entertaining . I enjoyed last days swingers orgy there . It was very great and exciting

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know the twins and Gina are just teasing us guys, but it's doing my head in and would just love to be on that bed right now, and not looking at the phones....Aggggh

What is it about the Twins that keeps me glued...:confused:...Could it be they're naked 50% of the time...:biggrin:

They have come into the project and totally delivered....Anything else would be a bonus but I've always supported all the girls in just doing what the're comfortable with...

...and I really like them, and I think I will miss them when they go.... I have even criticised them in the past, probably unfairly. Yes they do tease a hell of a lot, and play to the cams, but they've done it well... Have I had too much to drink tonight or do any of you guys agree with me...?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

The boss does not care, he knows if necessary from nothing. But there are also controls in gastronomy in Spain. And the girls will not risk for 50 euros, for years no longer allowed to enter into EU. Not even with work visas for model jobs! I have a friend with the Spanish police, I know what I'm talking about. Did they notice how the girls panicked, when in B2 at night the policemen rang the bell because they were too loud and thrown cigarettes from the balcony? If the policemen asked questions and had consistently acted, there would now be no more b2.

I know what your talking about Balt and I always believe everything you say...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

To call Belle a prude is a bit much but I was surprised the panties went on that fast when there was no need. Rosie's a new girl so she gets leeway for another week or so. Remember the Twins weren't that keen on showing their pussies when they first came.

My Belle:heart: just has to be there for her to beat B1 on her own but then I am very biased. Whether she could beat The Goddess, well she' only mortal LOL :biggrin:

She has to do more than be there for me. She's covering herself more than Jasmin did and what were you calling her? I'm not going to sit here and blow a smoke screen about Belle. I'm telling you the way it looks to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

0143 Gina to bed - lights off

OK guys, what we is for lovely Gina not to move a muscle till daylight comes up then you, Nold, can tell us what time to tune into the fabulous site of Gina's beautiful pussy in full glory at sunrise...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1