Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I have been watching the twins on and off since their arrival. Can't see if there is a prominent one, they both seem equal in their mannerisms. Never a crossed word and they watch out for each other. Sometimes they seem to read each others minds and act accordingly. Interesting observations. 

There's definitely a huge bond between them, which is great...:heart:..

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have them by the boat loads in the clubs around my house, drop dead gorgeous and legs up to their assholes!  Living close to the beaches is great, not to mention events like "Jeep Go Topless" month.  I'm fixing to go to a pub and have a couple to hopefully help me relax enough to have a good nights sleep tonight.  Enjoy whatever show you are getting!!

Have a good evening 'fishing' again...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

She has to do more than be there for me. She's covering herself more than Jasmin did and what were you calling her? I'm not going to sit here and blow a smoke screen about Belle. I'm telling you the way it looks to me.

Well yes the Prudy Dullsville thing. I did say early on Jasmin wasn't a prude but it was such a good name I didn't want to let it go :biggrin: and yes Belle has been showing less than Jasmin in the last few days, but we all no what Belle has done and just before this period she was naked for several hours one day just not quite in the best light. 
As for the Dullsville I do stand by that because she did try to kill parties and of course got very angry with the loudness of the music despite having no intention of sleeping and her refusal to leave her seat when others wanted to party was pretty mad. Belle went to dance late at night and was met with Jasmin on the couch not even watching the TV and on other occasions Belle spent a long time trying to get Jasmin up to party and she just stayed in her seat until Belle gave in - happened with Becca as well.

This isn't about Prudy Dullsville but My Belle:heart: and I have high hopes that she has come alive again even without the sexy naked dancing tonight.

Tonight was how it should be after the girls come back from a good night out.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I know I saw her after the night she got bombed.::)

That must go down as one of the best and longest pussy displays in RLC history...If she just had 2 lips and a split....but she has much much more than that....::)

• Upvote 1