Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Once again the sit down shower from Belle and once more exercising in the most awkward of positions to view.The other 2 exercised much nearer to cam 1 allowing good shots on cam 2.

Rosie meanwhile mopped naked.

So Belle is still not acting like she is partaking in the project. This suprises me as i know she goes through phases but something must have changed to hold her back? 

11 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I think what's bothering me about this. It's the fact we know this is not who she is. It doesn't fit her personality. I'm not saying she has to do everything she did before. But I can't help feel that she is acting this way on purpose. And the longer it goes on the worst it is. i don't expect any girl to be the same if they come back. Irma wasn't the same and neither was Ilona. But this?

Precisely DES and although she had an excuse today because she had to rush out wearing a two tone bikini top I've never seen before to go roller skating which they did for I think an hour yesterday once more the exercise position, once more the almost totally hidden shower (not one good shot) and once more the panties as quickly as possible. Maybe the shower last night was when she remembered who she was for a few minutes instead of hiding her pussy away which from an average of hours display has gone down to an average of just over one minute over the last 5 days which is almost the level of Candy. In the bathroom last night again in awkward position because you don't really see her face and her pussy at the same time we did get a minute of full on sexy naked dancing but once out of the bath panties on in seconds.

Good signs last night and she really looked like she was having fun dancing and in the bath becoming the Real Belle once more. Yes she has been topless more but compared to the nudity of 5 of the other girls, Rosie still getting there and I have watched Kylie, Belle is still massively out of step and she used to be the most naked of the party girls and that wa a very high bar with Lola around.

Like I said I wait for the improvement but altogether there is a lack of nudity and it does not look accidental. But I always always hope and believe this period will end.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

So Belle is still not acting like she is partaking in the project. This suprises me as i know she goes through phases but something must have changed to hold her back? 

Well it might have been the alcohol but we, Rosie and especially Belle all enjoyed that bath a lot. Very jealous of Rosie getting to play with Belle's tits and pussy, of course Belle had to play with her own tits - my favourite bit - and her pussy.

We'll see if the pattern of behaviour continues but the signs weren't good this morning. However she did exercise topless if largely hidden or far away so you can't see taht wasn't participating in the project but it is less than one would expect, much less from her especially as Rosie is progressing making her bed naked as well as the mopping. No great views from her today but surely only a matter of time for Rosie and I hope Belle.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well it might have been the alcohol but we, Rosie and especially Belle all enjoyed that bath a lot. Very jealous of Rosie getting to play with Belle's tits and pussy, of course Belle had to play with her own tits - my favourite bit - and her pussy.

We'll see if the pattern of behaviour continues but the signs weren't good this morning. However she did exercise topless if largely hidden or far away so you can't see taht wasn't participating in the project but it is less than one would expect, much less from her especially as Rosie is progressing making her bed naked as well as the mopping. No great views from her today but surely only a matter of time for Rosie and I hope Belle.

Well i will have more time to catch up later in the week. As much as i want to see Belle i want to see more of Rosie too. Im back in the UK thursday night but ive no subscription. Decision time. 

• Upvote 1

Oh no it's torture time for me. My Belle:heart: is finally naked on the balcony giving the kind of views Gina, Angel, Stella and of course The Twins give on their beds every day but she is giving them to a wall which is very sadly without camera. Imagine the magnificence and beauty of her bottom and her pussy and sun illuminates them in a way that even the light does not do in her bedroom. When Belle moves into the big room again maybe ...

I am almost resorting to begging My Belle:heart: