Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

43 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

LOL comienzo positivo. Estoy muy fácil de complacer y sólo toma la única chica para iluminar mi día. Por desgracia, es el de no mostrar mucho el coño en el momento (excepto en el balcón), mientras que los aficionados de todas las otras chicas están bien cada vez más hasta la saciedad - que spilleth sobre - o tanto como se puede esperar de las nuevas chicas.

Unfortunately the balcony camera is not the example camera to see some of the girls. In addition they always stand with their heads facing the camera so you can never even see that part of their anatomy.
I'm sorry for you. That camera is to silence all RLC customers that we complained about what was happening on the balcony that hours ago the girls went there, and the customers did not know anything about the girls, even being inside the house.
They gave a camera, less is nothing, but they put it in such a way, that from the main room, you can be hidden from the camera, and on the other hand, the girls are just too far away.
Last year we saw Belle and other girls go out to the balcony, but we see that this year, surely unless girls come in who smoke a lot, I do not think they will leave since privacy there does not exist anymore.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1607 gemelos son el hogar

They must have left Gina on the way, or maybe their paths separated just leave the floor ...
Anyway it seems that Gina has her own way ... before leaving the house (she has relatively little time at the moment)

Just now, vortios said:

After the joy that Stella gave Kylie, the two girls are getting ready to leave. Good mood change in Kylie, but it's taken almost an hour to phone Stella ...

Are you saying Stella was on the phone for an hour?  That's about right if that's the case.  When I used to watch RLC, she would spend at least that much time on the phone out on the balcony and go damn near through a pack of cigs.  Imagine kissing that nasty tasting mouth.........YUK!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, johan1983 said:

Elle n'ont aucune libidô les soeurs jumelles ?????

Elles sont ennuyeuses, ne ramènent aucun homme chez elles !!!!

They give wide open shots of the beaver all the time......no need to bring a man home.   This is the new Barcelona apartments, the Barcelona apartments you are seeing now.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

¿Estás diciendo que Stella estaba hablando por teléfono durante una hora? Eso es correcto si ese es el caso. Cuando yo solía ver RLC, que pasaría al menos que mucho tiempo en el teléfono en el balcón e ir maldita cerca a través de un paquete de CIGS. Imagínese que besar desagradable sabor de boca ......... ¡puaj!

Yeah, exactly I can not tell you that it's just 60 minutes that she's been on the phone, but she did not have to miss much.
After their conversation, Stella has given a joy to Kylie, and has become very happy. Stella also looked happy, with what she had achieved.

This morning, Stella has cheered Kylie a couple of times, and she went down early to the lounge chair. One on the balcony, caressing her head.

After that, we see how the two girls, after the return of the sisters, are preparing to leave.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Yeah, exactly I can not tell you that it's just 60 minutes that she's been on the phone, but she did not have to miss much.
After their conversation, Stella has given a joy to Kylie, and has become very happy. Stella also looked happy, with what she had achieved.

This morning, Stella has cheered Kylie a couple of times, and she went down early to the lounge chair. One on the balcony, caressing her head.

After that, we see how the two girls, after the return of the sisters, are preparing to leave.

Heaven forbid they spend an entire day at home lol.

19 minutes ago, johan1983 said:

Elle n'ont aucune libido les soeurs jumelles ?????

Elles sont ennuyeuses, ne ramènent aucun homme chez elles !!!!

Ils ont la libido normale, mais pas affiché à l'écran.
Leurs sorties et leurs visites mystérieuses à la salle de bain en bas (du haut étant libéré) ou des visites à la salle de bains ci-dessus, en bas ... deviennent plutôt suspectes qu'ils font plus de se laver les mains.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dios no quiera que pasan un día entero en casa lol.

For now, as I recall, in months there is no girl who spends 24 hours in the house. Jess spent almost whole days without going out, especially until Lima brought her friends to the party ... but as I say, she also had her moments outside the house.
Now, it's the other way around. They spend more hours outside the house, than inside. And when they are inside, much of the time is spent sleeping.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They give wide open shots of the beaver all the time......no need to bring a man home.   This is the new Barcelona apartments, the Barcelona apartments you are seeing now.

Hi Harley

thanks for the nice comment of my beaver sisters hahahahhaha:biggrin::biggrin: