Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

This girl, for me, is the saving grace of the current cast.

Well I don't know if someone coached her before she got to barc or if she figured it out on her own. But she knows what the hell she's doing.:cool:

She's the girl next door you dream about.:blush:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Take a look at replay cam 7 at 00:02: Kylie asked Stella to lick her tits, and Stella went on top on her. Interrupted by Gina

Yeah but they have  been a few occasions now with Belle and Rosie but I don't think that's going any further.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah but they have  been a few occasions now with Belle and Rosie but I don't think that's going any further.

How are you enjoying anything if you keep comparing everything to Belle. When some of it just doesn't compare? Just saying.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

How are you enjoying anything if you keep comparing everything to Belle. When some of it just doesn't compare? Just saying.

But hang on minute Belle and Rosie have rubbed tits have rubbed pussies have even put mouth to tits I think and rolled about on Belle's bed. I thought it was a reasonable comparison to the scene described. If and when Belle starts delivering again I probably will enjoy others more but sadly my first thought is why isn't Belle doing that  - it would be pretty easy?

I enjoyed The Goddess this morning :biggrin:

• Upvote 1