Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh c'mon BB give me a brake....... "C" at best only my friend this Belle needs the her mother duck to succeed and she is just another party girl without her. OH where for art though LOLA ???

I put the evidence to you. You ignore it because you are only counting sex and bates.

Actually you should set out your criteria but I'm too tired to go on with this and I have yet more Goddess to Replay,

'Night Rider ... Knight Rider LOL

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Comparatively she has dropped a lot but like I said she started liek no other girl in Barcelona history. She was only 11 days in when she dildoed 3 girls - ilona took 6 months to bate. Now she just about hung on with the showers and dances unique to her but yes she has gone down.

I would point out that at the parties she has attended she has actually got as naked as any except Irma and in the last B2 party was the only girl to show her pussy out of the 7 girls present. But we are in the era of the pussy pose and she doesn't really do that.

BB she is lost without a leader, she will always be just be a follower. Someone needs to to show her the way and then she can excell but on her own she is just a "C" at bestt .

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

DES and Rider you may not have seen but she has slept naked about 5 times. She has given 4 big naked dances with pussy and a*hole clearly visible when she was naked for more than an hour each time. And she's given another 2 of about a quarter of an hour. And between her 10th and 20th days she wandered naked around the apartment on many occasions. She was bottomless for 2 hours for yoga night although you'd be lucky to see much pussy and was involved a 3 way naked massage in which she wiggled everything at the camera and was the last one to put her panties on. So yes if she wasn't Belle and we didn't live in the era of Gina she has still managed to deliver substantial nudity. After the second DJ visit she was naked on the bed over the covers for at least 2 hours in the light spreading her pussy for the camera but still without the clarity of other displays. No way a C- or even a C.

Well maybe to you she has and I'm not saying she hasn't been naked. But more than most just doesn't add up. Your saying hours with in a number of days. Gina has been naked for hours every day. And Belle hasn't come close to the quality of the views. I've read the comments when Belle is naked and there has been no raving about a fantastic good light clear view. And you would be raving about it the most. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I put the evidence to you. You ignore it because you are only counting sex and bates.

Actually you should set out your criteria but I'm too tired to go on with this and I have yet more Goddess to Replay,

'Night Rider ... Knight Rider LOL

Good night BB

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh c'mon BB give me a brake....... "C" at best only my friend this Belle needs the her mother duck to succeed and she is just another party girl without her. OH where for art though LOLA ???

There's no guarantee that bring Lola back would fix anything. :dodgy: 

• Upvote 1

Just back because like The Goddess, Jasmin, Jess and The Twins, My Belle:heart: just gave herself The Creaming but unlike all the rest she did it in her see-thru blouse and granny panties whereas they were all completely naked. However when she creamed her nipples, her girls were out and that part was very good actually better tahn the others I would say because it was in such a good position. You could almost say she tweaked them.:biggrin:

You never know, she could still sudeenly get naked and sexy dance :biggrin:

OT If I put a shortcut on the desktop with the goal "................ / forums / topic / 9502-girls-on-vacation- ~ -general-chat-comments -quotes-thanks-for-pictures-videos-april-2017 /? Page = 528 ", the treat starts directly with the page 528.

Is there a way to jump always directly to the last page?