Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well Irma its out and for the first time I am glad for it,seems she stayed for ages this time,still like her but nothing new from her,and the Alex dude not an good thing at all.And I see finally the twins and Gina finally are together...what an boring future this barca1 will be with this three in it..hope soon the twins will follow Irma root and leave and new girls come,please no twins neither girls that are friends prior..the saga of boring barca apartments will continue..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

perfect .. Lovely Gina got Stella's room, which is the best light and proximity in. All the best to you Gina. ✨???

She looks fantastic in this light...:heart:

All of a sudden, my Sunday has improved dramatically...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

the girls are heading out --- 

So am I soon...But I'm looking forward to seeing Gina in this room later, if she can drag herself away from the twins, and the new girl in B2...

I'm easily pleased guys, and I like the simple pleasures in life, like naked beautiful women...:heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I never thought about Gina having this room...That's a bit more encouraging for us guys...Can any of you remember any of Jess's epic pussy shows in here...:dodgy:

Yes I didn't expect the room change. We won't be as close as the other room but it'll do.

• Upvote 2