Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

49 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

what did angel have to go out to her balcony to get her instructions to put on a little tease on her bed:dodgy:

Pretty sure she doesn't need instructions for that. Anyone got a time on the tease? I have only just woken up. 

Well My Belle:heart: was up most of the night. So much opportunity for nudity, dancing early on, even some faking rubbing like Gina and The Twins but I am afraid the now familiar nothing. I did look over her entire stay and actually she has produced a decent amount of nudity and certainly if you don't count the massage where she did give as good as views as she could in that last night the problem has been really since Irma took her trip.

Up until then she was spectacular for a few days - she cannot entirely help the lighting in her room and the camera positions - however since then I think 1 15 minute (if that) naked dance, no sexy showers unless you count those 3 with Rosie but they are a different thing and no different from Gina and Mia's (and I can't claim I'm interested in them so I'm not claiming these) but not even any ordinary showers just. stand up for a couple of minutes, then lie down fire the shower at her pussy often hidden behind a towel and never worth seeing and then it steams. Actually there was a sexy bit at the end of one of her joint ones with Rosie but that was obscured by the steam.

Since then as well she seems apart from after the morning with the DJ the nudity outside sunbathing has been rare and short. Many times that is because she showers immediately before she goes out but even when she doesn't even the towel stays on or the panties go on very quickly. 

It really seemed the change for her the minute she switched from spending her evenings with Irma and Alex to when she started spending time with Angel and in the club. I wonder and there is no blame to Angel of course so don't read that into it is if she found that Angel being the most prominent model we've seen on her was on more money and she decided that outside the shows (bottomless Yoga during which both girls showed very little in 2 hours of dancing and the massage during which her front wasn't masage but she wa very active in) , which it seems RLC has asked for she has decided we deserve very little from her almost as though she was a new girl like Rosie. It is not as bad as Candy and Sia and she has been topless a lot but it was way short of expectation and it is hard to believe this is not deliberate.

I know what she can do and I do not mean any lesbian stuff although more body contact with Rosie would be fun and Rosie seems to like it a bit more despite seeming less if at all bi, or even a bate for which I have pretty much given up hope or even sex with a guest like Nicole, but just the dancing, nudity on the couch in the LR in the light and more openness on the bed with the light on because without the light on there is zero chance of decent views in that room.

Sorry this is along post about many of the things I have said before but I really hope in the next week she changes. Angel will be gone in 2 weeks and somebody in this apartment has to be doing something to make it worth watching. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OK BB- Belle show you her tits...

Unless she is playing with them or creaming them that's not really going to impress anybody.  Not taht she doesn't have nice tits but being topless is hardly impressive by anyone on RLC. It's pretty much the normal dress code in Barcelona. It was nice during The Creaming last night - The Creaming that all over girls do naked especially Jasmin. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

topless is hardly impressive by anyone on RLC. It's pretty much the normal dress code in Barcelona. 

Whatever the dress code is, however we are used to it, I'd say that topless is still impressive in the case of Kylie :heart:  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pretty sure she doesn't need instructions for that. Anyone got a time on the tease? I have only just woken up. 

Well My Belle:heart: was up most of the night. So much opportunity for nudity, dancing early on, even some faking rubbing like Gina and The Twins but I am afraid the now familiar nothing. I did look over her entire stay and actually she has produced a decent amount of nudity and certainly if you don't count the massage where she did give as good as views as she could in that last night the problem has been really since Irma took her trip.

Up until then she was spectacular for a few days - she cannot entirely help the lighting in her room and the camera positions - however since then I think 1 15 minute (if that) naked dance, no sexy showers unless you count those 3 with Rosie but they are a different thing and no different from Gina and Mia's (and I can't claim I'm interested in them so I'm not claiming these) but not even any ordinary showers just. stand up for a couple of minutes, then lie down fire the shower at her pussy often hidden behind a towel and never worth seeing and then it steams. Actually there was a sexy bit at the end of one of her joint ones with Rosie but that was obscured by the steam.

Since then as well she seems apart from after the morning with the DJ the nudity outside sunbathing has been rare and short. Many times that is because she showers immediately before she goes out but even when she doesn't even the towel stays on or the panties go on very quickly. 

It really seemed the change for her the minute she switched from spending her evenings with Irma and Alex to when she started spending time with Angel and in the club. I wonder and there is no blame to Angel of course so don't read that into it is if she found that Angel being the most prominent model we've seen on her was on more money and she decided that outside the shows (bottomless Yoga during which both girls showed very little in 2 hours of dancing and the massage during which her front wasn't masage but she wa very active in) , which it seems RLC has asked for she has decided we deserve very little from her almost as though she was a new girl like Rosie. It is not as bad as Candy and Sia and she has been topless a lot but it was way short of expectation and it is hard to believe this is not deliberate.

I know what she can do and I do not mean any lesbian stuff although more body contact with Rosie would be fun and Rosie seems to like it a bit more despite seeming less if at all bi, or even a bate for which I have pretty much given up hope or even sex with a guest like Nicole, but just the dancing, nudity on the couch in the LR in the light and more openness on the bed with the light on because without the light on there is zero chance of decent views in that room.

Sorry this is along post about many of the things I have said before but I really hope in the next week she changes. Angel will be gone in 2 weeks and somebody in this apartment has to be doing something to make it worth watching. 

IMO BELLE IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE. TIME FOR RLC TO MAKE A CHANGE.

• Upvote 1

Unless the show runner has asked otherwise this has all the feeling of a day which will end in the middle of tomorrow. If we ar luck Belle will bring boys back so at least we'll have something to talk about and maybe she'll sexy dance for them put probably only in see-thru stuff rather than naked. 

After the holiday period though she must surely step up her game to at least the level of 3 weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Unless the show runner has asked otherwise this has all the feeling of a day which will end in the middle of tomorrow. If we ar luck Belle will bring boys back so at least we'll have something to talk about and maybe she'll sexy dance for them put probably only in see-thru stuff rather than naked. 

After the holiday period though she must surely step up her game to at least the level of 3 weeks ago.

LOVE IS BLIND

5 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

LOVE IS BLIND

Hardly. My last posts have not been full of praise unless you can't read. But a new girl is unlikely to do more than Belle has done even in this visit. Rosie certainly hasn't yet. And what Love, I want to see her naked and doing stuff, don't you? It is only 2 weeks since she was!

She could do much better in her room.