Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The couples have no doubt discussed carefully the situation before they come here. Sometimes they realise quickly it's not going to work and they go.

But with single girls, the guys coming back to the apartment obviously want to fuck the girls - because that's why they're there - but before they have to come to terms with the situation which might take a few weeks by which time the girl might be ready to go. 

Now as well as the rent, the couples and the girls also get another payment presumably for their time and their openness. This is a fixed sum for the couples but is on an individual basis the girls. But the people they bring home have no such renumeration and are showing their bodies for nothing and yet still receive the same criticism.

Last thing and then i need to get busy getting these fish in the freezer.

If you are referring to this DJ guy and his sidekick,  if you thought something was going to happen in that apartment with them after they brought them home,  you really are in your own little fantasy world.  If that DJ guy is all that you people say he is, then there is no way in hell he was ever going to have sex on camera in front of thousands of people.  His sidekick wouldn't either for fear of jeopardizing everything they have.

As for the rest of what you said,  I clearly believe you have been led astray by the girls and what they say on camera!!!  I'm sure they all get the same amount for different things they do.  Some girls will get more because they do more.  Leg spread Gina will get the most according to your likes!!

36 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I figured being diplomatic with you was a waste of time and I was right. 

I guess you know all about bullying people don't you. As you make yet another veiled insult.

I've wasted enough time on you. We are done here.

I should better then to engage a ****.

11 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Damn, I have tried blocking the trolls to get a cleaner forum, but between obvious alt accounts (may I say "fake"accounts, pun intended) and people feeding and quoting the trolls, I have now a big headache :dodgy:

Sorry I couldn't help myself this morning. I did remove the text before I responded so I hope that helped.:blush::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

f you thought something was going to happen in that apartment with them after they brought them home,  you really are in your own little fantasy world.  If that DJ guy is all that you people say he is, then there is no way in hell he was ever going to have sex on camera in front of thousands of people.

There are some people who actually don't care and I doubt it word harm his reputation to be filmed having sex with such a pretty model as Belle.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

for the rest of what you said,  I clearly believe you have been led astray by the girls and what they say on camera!!!  I'm sure they all get the same amount for different things they do.  Some girls will get more because they do more.  Leg spread Gina will get the most according to your likes!!

Led astray by evidence.

What they've said and what we've seen Harley. Simple thing for you if the evidence doesn't fit ignore it. We saw the money Belle got - we even counted with her. We heard what Jasmin got and she constantly moaned about it. You however make your assertion "I am sure" with no evidence whatsoever.