Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I think The Twins have done a fine job. They have stuck to a script more than any girls I have seen and I can't fault them for the nudity and consistency. Gina I think offers a lot more and has capabilities of being a leader. Maybe with the twins out the way and Belle, Stella and Rosie we could be in for hot times. It does depend on how the new girls are.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think The Twins have done a fine job. They have stuck to a script more than any girls I have seen and I can't fault them for the nudity and consistency. Gina I think offers a lot more and has capabilities of being a leader. Maybe with the twins out the way and Belle, Stella and Rosie we could be in for hot times. It does depend on how the new girls are.

... yes ... the prefect fake ... on a page called REAL LIFE CAM ... :/

7 hours ago, euromike69 said:

air-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:air-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

BARCELONATES243d88b.gif

12 hours ago, MrBox said:

... it just very strange ... thanks for a teasing show ... it is like if some people in this thread are thankful to be cheated ... :cry:

I will never understand why people "talk" to the girls .... but ...

.... this kind of submissiveness in combination with this extremely ridiculous bullshit shows the girls are performing is downright painfully nonsensical.

There are 8 girls in the cast of the barcelona apartments and this places are plain dead. ... Everything private is happen outside only. Every life is gone.  :angry: