Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

De mí, pueden quedarse. Si son una o dos veces a la semana por la noche
hasta las 5, y durante el día 3 horas para ir de compras o en la playa, no me importa.

Sorry for the moderators, their work every day is more complicated, but not for what we try in the forum, but because RLC and the girls make it difficult
We can not talk about what they do outside, but this group of girls makes their living outside, seeing above all house one the empty beds.
That is what many customers have complained about and so we decided to unsubscribe from this project.
The next time you want to renew or want to sign up, first consider these words.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

De mí, pueden quedarse. Si son una o dos veces a la semana por la noche
hasta las 5, y durante el día 3 horas para ir de compras o en la playa, no me importa.

This is just another test. How bad RLC does it.
You have ladies on vacation, it's a euphemism, that's what you get on holiday ladies.
Yes, at the cost of your money. Now I will be criticized, but as I said, we can hide reality, but not for that, it ceases to be a reality.ies.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

De lo que he leído, no son animales de grupo cuando se trata de beber

The sisters hardly drink, and when they do, they do not drink to the same rhythm of the others. They control what they take (at least in front of the camera)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

This is just another test. How bad RLC does it.
You have ladies on vacation, it's a euphemism, that's what you get on holiday ladies.
Yes, at the cost of your money. Now I will be criticized, but as I said, we can hide reality, but not for that, it ceases to be a reality.ies.

The girls are young, and in one of the best cities in the world. I can understand that they want to go outside. I also want that I get something for my money. So, as always, the middle way is to be looked for. I said yes, 1-2 times in the evening, until 5 o'clock in the morning clubbing, and daily 3-4 hours of shopping is fine for me. These girls now but exaggerate it again. They will not come back home before afternoon. But honestly: what do you expect from girls who do not have education or study. The rather the view on her pussy sell?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Las chicas son jóvenes, y en una de las mejores ciudades del mundo. Puedo entender que quieren salir al exterior. También quiero que me cae algo por mi dinero. Así que, como siempre, el camino del medio es de buscarse. Le dije que sí, 1-2 veces en la noche, hasta las 5 de la mañana, discotecas y diarias de 3-4 horas de la compra está bien para mí. Estas chicas ahora, pero exageran nuevo. Ellos no van a volver a casa antes de la tarde. Pero honestamente: ¿qué es lo que se espera de las niñas que no tienen educación o estudio. El lugar de la vista en su coño vender?

When I was a customer, my opinion, was that they did everything they wanted out of rlc, not while they were charging me money,
I know they are very controversial statements, but as an entrepreneur that I am, I know what my clients demand of me and it is nothing but the time that they pay, they are attended in a correct way.
But it seems that RLC and the people who are their squires seem not to understand. For me it is so clear, that what amazes me, is that one does not know the consequences that these actions (see people drinking drinks and close the door) has for paying customers.
But the sample we have in the forum. Fewer and fewer people enter and participate (which would be ideal) but this fact is related to the fact that for people, to see this behavior of the girls, is becoming less attractive to sign up or continue in the project ...
But, are we the ones who killed the project? Putting blame on chatting customers, that would be like wanting to kill flies to cannon, when the real reason is in the same RLC organization.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

Bueno, tal vez sólo yo y me burlas :heart: ella por la forma en que lo hace:angel::heart:

If you like it, do not have complex in saying it. Although I do not know now, but these days ago, it was complicated since the cameras are misplaced to see something.