Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Las niñas llegaron a casa 9:42 am Stella recibe una llamada ........................... 9:45 Stella y Kylie de nuevo.

I just tell you that I've seen Gina talking downstairs, and the other two have come down a few moments later.
Gina, I've seen her talk in the Hall area, not Stella, I've only seen her talking to Gina and K.
But maybe something has escaped me.

11 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Girls got home 9:42 am                           Stella gets a call...........................9:45am Stella and kylie out again.

checked replay; they got home 0937 and it looks like it was planed to go out again.
Kylie changed and Stella too.. Gina got a phone call in here room

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

comprobado repetición; 0937 llegaron a casa y parece que se ha planeado para salir de nuevo.
Kylie cambió y Stella también .. Gina recibió una llamada telefónica en la habitación aquí

Thanks, I had not noticed the change of clothes for the girls.
I only expose what I saw or at least I seemed to see.
Gina was talking to someone on the phone, and it was in English, although I did not understand the conversation. She was talking for a few minutes (I do not know, if many or few) with that person, in fact Stella and K, they did not leave until they spoke (already in their language)

We have a proverb in Catalan that comes as a ring finger for everything that happens in the houses ...

El que es fa de nit surt de día o El que es fa a la nit al de dia es veu.

It could be translated as ... What is done at night comes during the day.

2 hours ago, vortios said:

When I was a customer, my opinion, was that they did everything they wanted out of rlc, not while they were charging me money,
I know they are very controversial statements, but as an entrepreneur that I am, I know what my clients demand of me and it is nothing but the time that they pay, they are attended in a correct way.
But it seems that RLC and the people who are their squires seem not to understand. For me it is so clear, that what amazes me, is that one does not know the consequences that these actions (see people drinking drinks and close the door) has for paying customers.
But the sample we have in the forum. Fewer and fewer people enter and participate (which would be ideal) but this fact is related to the fact that for people, to see this behavior of the girls, is becoming less attractive to sign up or continue in the project ...
But, are we the ones who killed the project? Putting blame on chatting customers, that would be like wanting to kill flies to cannon, when the real reason is in the same RLC organization.

SO IF THE REAL REASON IS IN THE RLC ORGANIZATION THEN WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU HERE EVERY DAY WEEPING AND MOANING TO US? WHAT CAN ANYONE OF US DO ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM? IF WE HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH RLC DON'T WE ALL HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING BY SENDING THEM AN EMAIL ABOUT THE PROBLEM?,,,,WHY NOT WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND WRITE LETTERS TO THAT ORGANIZATION SINCE YOUR BEEF IS WITH THEM?,,,,WHAT WOULD COMPLAINING ABOUT RLC HERE ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH? GO TO THE SOURCE OF YOUR PROBLEM SIR,,,, IN CASE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS STILL DON'T GET THIS AFTER 6 YEARS,,, RLC AND CC ARE 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COMPANIES,,, OWNED BY 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE ,, NAME JUST ONE THING IN 6 YEARS THAT ANYONE ON CC HAS EVER TOLD THESE GIRLS TO DO,,,AND THEY LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA AND SAID "OK COSTUMERS WE WILL DO THAT OR YOU RIGHT AWAY".

IF YOU OR PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE YOU ARE EVER GONNA BLAME ANYONE FOR NOT GETTING WHAT YOU SO CALLED "PAYED FOR" BLAME YOURSELVES,,, RLC WAS LIKE THIS BEFORE YOU JOINED,,WHILE YOU WERE JOINED TO THEM,,,AND WILL BE LIKE THIS LONG AFTER YOU UNSUBSCRIBE,,, HOW FREAKING STUBBORN CAN YOU GUYS BE GEEZ MAN,,,,ARE ALL OF YOU THAT FREAKING SLOW AND ONE TRACK MINDED IN YOUR BRAINS?,,, I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS STUFF FOR YEARS.

THESE-LADIES-DON'T-HAVE-TO-DO-ANYTHING-,,,,,,,,,, THEY-ARE-NOT-OBLIGATED-OR-PROMISED-ANY-PAYING-COSTUMERS-OF-CC-OR-ELSWHERE-TO-BE-INSIDE-THE-APARTMENT-ALL-DAY-AND-NIGHT-THEY-CAN-LEAVE-AND-GO-DO-WHATEVER-THEY-WANT-WHENEVER-THEY-WANT-TO-FOR-HOWEVER-LONG-THEY-WANT-TO-BE-OUTSIDE-FOR----THEY-CAN-BE-OUTSIDE-ALL-DAY-AND-NIGHT-FOR-AS-LONG-AS-THEY-WANT-TO-BE-OUTSIDE-FOR,PERIOD!!!!

I HOPE I SPOKE SLOW ENOUGH THIS TIME TO GET THROUGH TO THE PEOPLE WHO FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND ME AND THE CONCEPT OF RLC WHEN I SPEAK TOO FAST. I PRETTY MUCH JUST SAID THE SAME EXACT THING THAT RLC THEMSELVES HAVE SAID TO ALL OF YOU ON THEIR OWN DAMN WEBSITE,,, I JUST SAID THE EXACT SAME THING TO ALL OF YOU THAT THEY HAVE SENT TO YOU IN THEIR OWN NEWSLETTER. THEY CAN LEAVE EVERYDAY FOR,WORK,THE GYM,SHOPPING,THE CLUB,TO FUCK ANYONE THEY WANT,FOR THE BEACH,TO TRAVEL TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR A SHORT TRIP,TO HANG WITH FRIENDS, TO GO SIGHT SEEING, TO LEARN THE CULTURE,,TO HAVE PLAIN OLD FUN. BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT,,,THAT'S WHAT YOUNG HOT GIRLS ON VACATION DO IN REAL LIFE,,, SO IF YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR THEM TO BE JUST SITTING IN THE APARTMENT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR THEM TO EVER LEAVE,,,THEN BLAME YOURSELVES FOR THINKING THAT. THERE ARE 18 APARTMENTS THAT YOU PAY FOR,,YET ALL OF YOU ARE WASTING TIME BITCHING ABOUT JUST 2 APARTMENTS,,, WHEN THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON IN BARCELONA WHY NOT WATCH THE OTHER 16,,,,,, IT'S JUST LIKE PAYING FOR CABLE AND GETTING OVER 200 CHANNELS BUT YOU ONLY EVER WATCH JUST 2 LOL.:biggrin:

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS KNOW WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO GET BEFORE YOU EVEN SIGNED UP,,YET STILL NOBODY PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND FORCED YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN UP TO RLC,,YOU DID THAT STUFF WILLINGLY,,, YOU GAVE THEM YOUR MONEY,,, NOT MY MONEY,,YOUR MONEY.

DAMN YOU GUYS GIVE ME A HEADACHE I HAVE TO SHAKE MY HEAD AND WONDER IF PEOPLE CAN REALLY BE THIS STUBBORN AND SLOW IN THEIR HEAD,,, YOU NOW THE RULES OF RLC,,, YOU KNOW THAT THESE WOMEN DON'T HAVE TO DO A DAMN THING IF THEY DON'T WANT TO,,, NOBODY CAN FORCE THEM TO DO SHIT ON RLC,,, THIS IS NOT SLAVERY,,,RLC IS NOT A PIMPING/SLAVERY PLANTATION COMPANY,,,, RLC IS NOT LIKE CHATURBATE OR CAM4 WHERE YOU CAN BUY TOKENS FOR THE GIRLS TO DO JUST AS YOU ASK,,, WHAT I JUST SAID RIGHT NOW IS THE MENTALITY THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE,,APART FROM BEING ON RLC A LOT OF YOU ALSO VISIT CAM4 AND CHATURBATE,,, AND YOU BRING THAT SAME MENTALITY TO RLC THINKING THAT IF YOU ARE PAYING YOUR MONEY/TOKEN,,,THESE LADIES SHOULD AND MUST PERFORM EXACTLY AS YOU WANT THEM TO AT ALL TIMES....,,,,,,,,, GEEZ MAN,,YOU GUYS MAKE MY BRAIN HURT,, I THINK I LOOSE A FEW IQ POINTS EVERY TIME I HANG AROUND YOU GUYS LOL:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AND YOU HEARD WHAT THE MODS HAVE SAID ABOUT SPEAKING ABOUT OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT,,BUT YOU ARE STILL FORCING THE ISSUE SINCE YESTERDAY,,,JUST CHILL OUT MAN,, LET IT BE,,, PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES,,IF THEY ASK YOU TO DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT AND STOP TRYING TO ARGUE WITH THEM ABOUT IT,,IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CANNOT ABIDE BY THE RULES OF THIS FORUM,,THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER FORUMS OUT THERE YOU COULD GO JOIN INSTEAD.

• Upvote 5