Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

30 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We have mods to police the board. They set the rules and we can point out when people break them and remove the trolls but I am extremely uncomfortable with some of the bullying posts on here where some people want all posts to obey their rules. There motivation may come from the right place but some people are going to far her. Personally I feel a bit sorry we cannot discuss what the girls do in Barcelona. I don't believe it is the same as giving personal details but we all know some trolls infected the board so I understand their decision. But suppression of opinion is a very bad thing in my opinion and the way to deal with opinions you do not like is to ignore them. I have myself been more than strident with some people but I appeal to the mods not encourage others to attack people. Bullying is as bad as trolling.

I am sorry if this upsets people with good intentions but I just found certain posts have an unpleasant tone. Like I said I can be strident but I fight my own battles.

We were talking about what goes on outside in general terms even though it was against the rules. The problem is when it starts to get personal about the girls and to CC members. You know that there always be people that for whatever reason are going to see how far they can take it. Maybe they have an ax to grind, they don't like the rules or just being and a-hole is who they are. I watched the down hill slide taking place and knew it was going to reach a point that something would have to be done. And I'm sure you knew it as well. 

That's my small take on the matter.:biggrin:

• Upvote 4