Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

10 minutes ago, rj219 said:

kristy in house it says she is on vacation til May 9 why is she home unless the party lheidi had the one guy was in her room going thru the draws by dresser took out a cord and came back and took  blanket off bed to bring out to lr

I was just fixing to ask if anyone had seen where one of Heidi's male visitors was rummaging through Kristy's drawers and things.  I was told that there was some guy doing it and you just confirmed it......thanks!

20 minutes ago, rj219 said:

kristy in house it says she is on vacation til May 9 why is she home unless the party lheidi had the one guy was in her room going thru the draws by dresser took out a cord and came back and took  blanket off bed to bring out to lr

they say " will be" not " is" on vacation ^^

• Kamila is on vacation until 9 May
  • Kristy will be on vacation from 30 April until 9 May

At least the Syrian terrorist is not sleeping in Kami's bed anymore, I wonder if she knows how sickening.  Now she has to check under the bed for a blinking light attached to some C4. There has been some terror recently in St, Petersburg.  Oh, that's right its ok with Putin to use Sarin gas, tisk, tisk and send some to his pyscho buddy Kim El Fatso.  Greg Brady would say, hey Kim groovy hair doo.  He needs to un button his shirt to show he gold necklaces and and no hair.  I guess they call him lil Kim for a reason.

6 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

At least the Syrian terrorist is not sleeping in Kami's bed anymore, I wonder if she knows how sickening.  Now she has to check under the bed for a blinking light attached to some C4. There has been some terror recently in St, Petersburg.  Oh, that's right its ok with Putin to use Sarin gas, tisk, tisk and send some to his pyscho buddy Kim El Fatso.  Greg Brady would say, hey Kim groovy hair doo.  He needs to un button his shirt to show he gold necklaces and and no hair.  I guess they call him lil Kim for a reason.

And is it okay with you ?? :dodgy: