Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

4 days for a shooting seem short for me, and the place quite wrong... Could be that the other model is doing the same thing as her, too. We will know that soon anyway.

I can believe the hair implants theory.  The last time I was a member of RLC which has been months ago, her hair looked to be thinning out to me.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can believe the hair implants theory.  The last time I was a member of RLC which has been months ago, her hair looked to be thinning out to me.

Bad food, bad sleeping, hence the result, she is not the only young girl to have this problem.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Bad food, bad sleeping, hence the result, she is not the only young girl to have this problem.

No she is not.  I actually know a young lady that has that problem who makes light of it by saying it's from having her head banged against the headboard too many times lol.

• Upvote 1

On 4/3/2017 at 10:40 AM, Beldonn1 said:

My god, what's going on ? Noldus is sick ? I have been away for a while letting Noldus doing the hard work. But he left, him too, as Kitek obviously.

So some news....

Kristy left yesterday to see her parents or lover (more the parents), Kami was with Katya and left around 10 AM with Heidi to her make-up school. Heidi dit a very great make-up job on her, the most beautiful I ever saw. Kami doesn't look like a whore, nor like a respectful wife, and she is even more beautiful : she looks like a very rich young woman or heir, which is exactly what she is aiming too, so thank you Heidi (who is at a make-up school).

Kami went back early as her friend, a very close one (I think they met in Dubai last automn) came in the appartment. Usually, Kami's best friend is Yula but Yula is in Dubai, enjoying the sun. Dima also is away in some summer resort in Russia.

So the girls talk and talk, they went down to fetch some strong beer, some guy went up to deliver sushis, they played with the hamster a while, sent kisses to each other, love each other again.

Kami is like that :  she can't stand being alone, she needs someone to share her beauty, her humanity, her numerous and little problems. She is still seeing Dima ( the fake boyfriend) a lot going to karting a few times a week with him (it is a very good way to learn how to drive well on the icy roads of Russia), to a birthday yesterday and hugging him (with photos posted by Dima) in front of everybody.

Now both girls are drunk, the friend laying in the tub, Heidi came back, having fun too.

So, my friends, when you are only focusing on Belle's pussy, come back to Kami and Kristy and Heidi, it is far more interesting...

Si'.  I waiting for Jasmin's pussy but it will never happen.

6 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

I see Kami's pink travel paying customer bag, looks like trying to hide it behind door, for special trips to Qatar where anything goes.

You have no idea of what you are talking about.Do some research before you open your mouth with such accusations.

Kami came back this evening with mommy ! Welcome back, Mommy ! Mother of two girls, the older having given her two charming grand-daughters. All of them taking care of each others... That so nice and so far away from what some guys are looking after in RLC. (But some of them would like to f.. the mother too, so that's better...). But since she came back from Turkey, Kami seemed not any more interested in her guinea pig, she is not even seeing her fake boyfriend anymore, same breed it is, I think. The fake BF seemed to have found a new GF more related to him (limited and sport lover).

I understand now why Kami was so fast to unpack her pink suitcase yersterday evening, as it usually takes her a week to do so : she has her mother coming !

What has she done in Turkey ? Hair implats ? Could be, or not, she seems to have an half centimer wide and 4 cm long bald space behind the left hear, I have a sreencap of it I can't post, unfortunately, and she seemed to have a minor gap than before where she parts her hair on top or her head.. But the girls didn't seem to talk about yesterday night, so I don't know for sure.