Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

For me, that was the best sex I've seen from Kristy...God she's so flexible, especially with her legs above her head,,,Plus panties off and some great pussy shots, which are difficult to get with her most of the time...I thought the lad came good in the end :dodgy:.....Thank you lovely girl..I thought that was pretty hot....:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

Kristy is beautiful and athletic but she is totally useless at having sex! She is almost afraid of a dick! She never goes anywhere near it unless it is wrapped up in a condom. A BJ is totally out of the question. She avoids having the guy go down on her because of the expectation she might have to repay the compliment.

She doesn't like her breasts being touched and yet she manages to manipulate the guy to move around as she wishes. I've never seen any guy take the lead or dominate her. I suspect her useless love making is a major factor in her inability to keep the same guy as a partner for very long. After a couple of sessions with Kristy no man will hang around much longer! 

A lesson for any young guy is never be seduced by looks alone! Ugly girls try harder!!!!

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

For me, that was the best sex I've seen from Kristy...God she's so flexible, especially with her legs above her head,,,Plus panties off and some great pussy shots, which are difficult to get with her most of the time...I thought the lad came good in the end :dodgy:.....Thank you lovely girl..I thought that was pretty hot....:biggrin::heart:

But she still has a lot to learn...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Question for K &K fans .. Does anyone has the video of Kami and Kristy kissing in Kami's bed ? ... It was around 7 minutes long ... That was totally awesome .. If by chance anyone of you has it, could you please PM me ?   Thanks so much in advance !  

21 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Maybe Kami goes to a big photo shooting. :angel:

Is that what you really believe??

15 hours ago, moritzmax said:

When does this arrogant, dull Kamila fly out of the house? :angry:
This apartment has become by its way to absolute boredom.:angry:

Agree......it has been boredom for a long time.  They bring in new meat to try and disguise the boredom factor!

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Of topic,get ready for an session of sex with clothes on;).

Kristy will go out of her way to not show a damn thing!!

5 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

It has been ages since I saw Kristy have sex with his BF. Nothing has changed, though. Missionary first, then Kristy on top, no oral sex. Somebody should tell Kristy that both of them could enjoy more if she took off her undies. She would have had plenty of time for that, they were in bed watching a movie for at least two hours.

In an attempt to not show anything, Kristy always leaves her undies on.  Leaving undies on is one of the main reasons for a condom to disappear!!

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

This is how the girls apartments should bee... Go Heidi and Kristy!

I might believe you about Heidi....but Kristy?  No way...sorry Ed2.

4 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Based on her solo performances, I say she has came 40 times by now, :biggrin:

LOL....that's funny shit right there!!

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Please......show me ONE great pussy shot from Miss I Hide My Pussy Every Chance I Get!!!

4 hours ago, van the man said:

Kristy is beautiful and athletic but she is totally useless at having sex! She is almost afraid of a dick! She never goes anywhere near it unless it is wrapped up in a condom. A BJ is totally out of the question. She avoids having the guy go down on her because of the expectation she might have to repay the compliment.

She doesn't like her breasts being touched and yet she manages to manipulate the guy to move around as she wishes. I've never seen any guy take the lead or dominate her. I suspect her useless love making is a major factor in her inability to keep the same guy as a partner for very long. After a couple of sessions with Kristy no man will hang around much longer! 

A lesson for any young guy is never be seduced by looks alone! Ugly girls try harder!!!!

Kristy is not afraid of a dick.  Kristy is afraid to show thousands of people her pussy.  It has nothing to do with her being afraid of a dick.  She has had more dick than the "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas"!!!  Her breasts being touched, manipulating a guy to move around as she wishes,  all are to make sure she doesn't show a damn thing!!

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

But she still has a lot to learn...:dodgy:

I just don't know what to think when I read comments like this.

• Upvote 1

It is true that there is something to complain about
It's annoying to see such a beautiful friendship between Kristy and Kami work to perfection, each one respects the other, this is inadmissible :biggrin:
Again, for whoever takes Kristy to bring her beautiful girlfriends in the apartment, watching them laugh, having fun and taking a nice shower, frankly it's really not why everyone looks at RLC and this apartment
It's the same, it's unbearable to watch Kami with one of her best friends, the beautiful Yula
There is really something to complain about the absence of kami during a day, you were right, it does not deserve to subscribe where deserves only to unsubscribe :confused:

I hope that you understood well that I was sarcastic, we really walk on the head, especially when I read some comment
We have a proverb in France that says, "better to turn his tongue ten times in the mouth before speaking"
Some should be inspired