Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami came back this evening with mommy ! Welcome back, Mommy ! Mother of two girls, the older having given her two charming grand-daughters. All of them taking care of each others... That so nice and so far away from what some guys are looking after in RLC. (But some of them would like to f.. the mother too, so that's better...). But since she came back from Turkey, Kami seemed not any more interested in her guinea pig, she is not even seeing her fake boyfriend anymore, same breed it is, I think. The fake BF seemed to have found a new GF more related to him (limited and sport lover).

I understand now why Kami was so fast to unpack her pink suitcase yersterday evening, as it usually takes her a week to do so : she has her mother coming !

What has she done in Turkey ? Hair implats ? Could be, or not, she seems to have an half centimer wide and 4 cm long bald space behind the left hear, I have a sreencap of it I can't post, unfortunately, and she seemed to have a minor gap than before where she parts her hair on top or her head.. But the girls didn't seem to talk about yesterday night, so I don't know for sure.

There was a strange comment under Kami's photo on her Instagram account from the model that was with Kami in Turkey.The comment was,"You are my fairytale."   

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Discussing her problem with Kami or discussing Kami's problem with Kami?

It looks like the mother was telling old stories of the past- I think I heard words like facist and nazi - and that made Kami lightly crying as she is sweet and very emotional.

We can understand that looking at the kind of luxuous life Kami is having, it's a big shock for her to hear how her parents and grand-parents were living just 30 years ago. Maybe the mother tried to put something in her light head.

To Ridgerunner :" To me saying"You are my fairytale" is a strange comment for one woman to make another woman if they are just friends.  "

Well, nothing strange here, in another photo Kami wrote about her that she was her little princess. That's called over reacting...

We will see if Kami brings her to the apartment...

Kami left with her mother, who took all her bags, around 10:30, and went for a sunny day in Moscow. Kristy came back, took a shower and left again just before 12:00

• Upvote 1

Mit Kamila und Kristy ist die Wohnung jetzt langweilig geworden. Nichts mehr los, wo sind die anderen "Engel", wo sind die geilen Partys mit hemmungslosen Girls.

Kamila liegt nur noch im Bett oder auf dem Sofa und spielt mit ihrem Handy oder schläft, sie ist absolut überflüssig hier im Projekt.

Es wird Zeit, das diese Wohnung mit neuen Personen bestückt wird, 

Was Kamila und Kristy im Augenblich bringen ist "Betrug" am Zuschauer.

4 hours ago, moritzmax said:

With Kamila and Kristy the apartment has now become dull. Nothing more going on, where are the other "angel", where are the hot parties with uninhibited girls.

Kamila is only still in bed or on the sofa and playing with her phone or sleeps, it is absolutely superfluous in the project.

It is time that this apartment is equipped with new people, 

What  bring Kamila and Kristy in Augenblich is "cheating" on viewers.

They are not cheating-Welcome to the private boring life of people 24/7----That's what mostly happens in the real world.

Quit complaining--no one has to entertain with nakedness, hot parties, etc--it is not in the terms of RCL-read them