Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Anna está de volta, mas como você eu não vi o cachorro. Nem posso ver se ela tem contusões.

No, look at the image that she fell protecting herself. I hate what I'm going to say, but apparently you already have practice in it.
Physically without consequences. Sentimentally only she knows.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I grew up with guns all over my house. It was never a problem.  I figure that it's better to have one and not need it then to need one and not have it.

Maybe then it's another thing for you. For me I think they are scary. But it's a different thing here in Germany than in the USA.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

:angry::angry::angry:Certos comentários, mesmo que corretos, não ajudam a questões como essa.

I'm going after people laughing and having fun. I would advise others to do the same. Make room for them there. It already has too much negative energy in the environment.

2 hours ago, beardman said:

Stupid reactions of many of you. VH is not the police!!! A&A are adult persons that are free to live their life together if they want. I don't know whether Anna, one of the few persons I tend to like on VV and VH, is so helpless. Maybe it is the way around. Who can tell but a speaker of the Russian language. I like Anna, but why? I've never understood a word of what she has said in 12 months. Maybe just Alex is defenseless? Private violence often is caused by feeling powerless. In the very small world that Alex and Anna live in, the cause must lie within their apartment. Nowadays one hears often about young people that commit suicide because of bullying not because of bodily violence. In my youth (say: around 1950) there probably was more violence between youth than nowadays but much less bullying and no suicides. Alex clearly is a problematic figure, mentally; that was obvious after one day in old Voro in May 2016. He almost did not speak and it was Anna who took care of him but also immediately 'confiscated' him. Many men can't bear it to be overruled by a woman of half their stature.

Not knowing all the facts, I postpone my judgment. I've no doubt that Anna never has been in danger. 'The poor girl has no chance'"? No one helped her but as far as I know she is still alive and well. At earlier occasions Alex was injured but Anna never had injuries. But suggesting that VHTV should have done more is ridiculous. Never poke in the quarrels of others.

I'm astounded by what you're saying, but it's really impossible to have a debate on a serious issue like this on a forum like this unfortunately

• Upvote 2