Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Então Alex não trocou com ninguém e Anna conseguiu dp'd por 10 segundos? Está bem

As for not switching, I think this was in check because of Candy's retreat. Waiting for them to wake up, I think we'll have another round there. Peace between Candy and Dean.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So I'll have to see the slapping. The verdict is out on this one till I get back. 

For me it was rough but with no doubt part of the sex. Notice her shouting "DA" and "Dawei" which means "yes" and "go on, faster" before and during it. 

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me it was rough but with no doubt part of the sex. Notice her shouting "DA" and "Dawei" which means "yes" and "go on, faster" before and during it. 

I'll go further (I'm not going to justify myself because I think I've already made it clear how much my position is against this).

I think it was the "incentives" that motivated Dana to keep going forward and seeking more and more pressure on Rex.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I'll go further (I'm not going to justify myself because I think I've already made it clear how much my position is against this).

I think it was the "incentives" that motivated Dana to keep going forward and seeking more and more pressure on Rex.

Yes they were completely into it and into each other. Alex came in to get sth. out of the cabinet. And they did not even notice. They were doing anal at that time :biggrin:

Ok, I'll take that into consideration. In general, I'm not cool with it. Here's why. I usually means that they are so perversed and sexually broken that it takes an ever progressing level of deviance to the point of violence to reach the end result of pleasure. Generally, it's a wicked trap that leads to an unemotional state of being. This is very present in Dana's mannerisms. Just watch how introverted she is outside of sex. Also, evidence to this truth, look at what happened to Anna and Alex in Tula. Surely no one can say she didn't want it. She most certainly did. But was it good for her is the question. So, without having seen Rex and Dana, I'm not certain this is the case, but it seems to be. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

having just watched dana & rex marathon 2 things come to mind. 1-----dana is amazing. 2----rex is a complete asshole, moron, jerk, idiot, any bad name that i can't think of right now. i don't use spanking in my sexual routine but it's basically harmless. however his constant face slapping should not ever be tolerated. dana should dump him immediately if not sooner. he makes alex look like lover of the year. at least 3 times he appeared to be finally ready to cum only to decide that he wanted to smack her. as if it was her fault. he has got to go. i'm stopping now because my anger will take the rest of the day to write here. I CAN'T STAND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I missed that. When you see something like that, it's almost always the man inflicting pain on the woman. I like pleasure during sex, no pain, so I don't understand the appeal. Not knowing in this case, but I would guess women allow it because the guy likes it. I've been slapped in the face, it hurts and shook me up, so I would never want that ever. Would she tolerate him slapping her in the face, say at the dinner table? I doubt it, but people dp shit during sex they would never do otherwise, I believe if it involves pain, it's to make the pain giver happy. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ok, I'll take that into consideration. In general, I'm not cool with it. Here's why. I usually means that they are so perversed and sexually broken that it takes an ever progressing level of deviance to the point of violence to reach the end result of pleasure. Generally, it's a wicked trap that leads to an unemotional state of being. This is very present in Dana's mannerisms. Just watch how introverted she is outside of sex. Also, evidence to this truth, look at what happened to Anna and Alex in Tula. Surely no one can say she didn't want it. She most certainly did. But was it good for her is the question. So, without having seen Rex and Dana, I'm not certain this is the case, but it seems to be. 

Well it can be that way. But keep in mind not every couple is like A&A only because they are into rough sex. I think and hope A&A are a ecxception which not occurs so often.

I think you cant compare their sex to the sex of A&A. They both did get off multiple times.