Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

Anna if you read this come to my place and i will make you come at least 5 time before i do. And no limp dick here.

I gotta ask. What would you actually do to make her cum that Alex hasn't already tried? She's a tough nut to crack for sure. If you could, you'd be the man!

let's see. anna has a trash bag tied around her with a hole cut around the mouth so that alex can fuck her face. not to my taste at all but ok. he fucks her doggie style probably in her as, ok. then he gives her a facial with the bag on her head. then he takes pics for the grandchildren to see. ok they are totally weird. but how do they not see that they are doing all of this stuff for nothing. cam 2 is too far away, cam 3 is too high to see anything but alex's back, & cam 4 shows virtually nothing. can't they at least do this stuff where someone that has an interest can see it?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

let's see. anna has a trash bag tied around her with a hole cut around the mouth so that alex can fuck her face. not to my taste at all but ok. he fucks her doggie style probably in her as, ok. then he gives her a facial with the bag on her head. then he takes pics for the grandchildren to see. ok they are totally weird. but how do they not see that they are doing all of this stuff for nothing. cam 2 is too far away, cam 3 is too high to see anything but alex's back, & cam 4 shows virtually nothing. can't they at least do this stuff where someone that has an interest can see it?

Lol yes. They do it in a spot where all cams in livingroom have the worst view.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I gotta ask. What would you actually do to make her cum that Alex hasn't already tried? She's a tough nut to crack for sure. If you could, you'd be the man!

First off staying power. But i would start with some foreplay which alex sucks at, because he rarely has done it. Second i would be touching the most erogenous zones on her body. Some women can just come just by touching those zones. Last my penis has a slight curve and i tend to hit the gspot went i fuck my girl. She has cummed at least 6 time just by me fucking her.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder what will come next

Million dollar question right there. Hmmm, once you're burned out on bdsm where next? Oh, I know. Mistress Anna and the cuckold Alex. Time for a new audience then, but hey!  Horizons must be expanded once you've reached that point.

• Upvote 1