Anna & Alex - Part 2

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

hey nack, hows it goin?

Hi Ashley.Just regular work stuff here.Nothing Exciting !! Not a lot going on in VH,VV or RLC either.

How's Pennsylvania ? Just read about a storm there.Everything Fine ?

1 hour ago, nack said:

Hi Ashley.Just regular work stuff here.Nothing Exciting !! Not a lot going on in VH,VV or RLC either.

How's Pennsylvania ? Just read about a storm there.Everything Fine ?

Same here, nothing out of the ordinary. summer is almost here, love the hot weather! It's been quiet here so far tonight, no storms yet, looked at accuweather, looks like we may get some later. Have a great day, cya on here later no doubt!

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Same here, nothing out of the ordinary. summer is almost here, love the hot weather! It's been quiet here so far tonight, no storms yet, looked at accuweather, looks like we may get some later. Have a great day, cya on here later no doubt!

Summers are already here in India. Typically lasts from May-July with June the hottest. Day temp in my city is around 39 deg centigrade and 27 at night. We don't get much storms here.

I watched Rex and his Girlfriend have sex earlier and witnessed him slapping her hard in the face!!! Honestly why do guys do that I don't, it does not turn me on in the slightest.  I think in his case it is just a form of domination if I was her I would have turned round and squeezed his balls until he was sick. He needs to learn respect for a female he is a total heathen,knuckle dragging halfwit.:angry::angry:

• Upvote 3