Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

What I don't get is why people want to be part of the project when they are obviously way too shy and inhibited? Makes no sense to me sorry.

At what time did this undercover activity was performed ?

• Upvote 1

If we don't complain they will keep doing the same thing and none of us want's to watch people having sex under a blanket  or to see people taking shower's behind curtain and if you think this is complaining wait till they really piss us off

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ilikewatching said:

damn - u guys like to complain alot ...

no one joined the voyeur site to complain. we joined to see things, not to have everything covered up. if you like paying to see covered people i'm sure that you are in a very small minority.

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no one joined the voyeur site to complain. we joined to see things, not to have everything covered up. if you like paying to see covered people i'm sure that you are in a very small minority.

Thx for bringing it in the VHTV topic. Guys deserve an early warning about them.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thx for bringing it in the VHTV topic. Guys deserve an early warning about them.

i've seen enough blanket shit & don't want any more. it must be stopped before they even get the chance to move in.

• Upvote 1