Anna & Alex - Part 2

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

It seems they went to a new apartment. I heard bits. Alex looked at the pink suitcase and worried "if the cable is enough?"

Thx if Alex does the cam setup lets hope it wont end in total disaster.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It will just end up in Anna's asshole. 

What..:sick:..the cam..the live one..it won't capture anything great in the ass..pussy would be interesting..:biggrin:

2 hours ago, Russ said:

You do know that 3 or 4 pieces of that puzzle have been lost now and a couple of them have been stuck in Alex ass crack for 2 weeks and he has not notice them yet :biggrin:

As for the puzzle, I observed another day Anna along with the other couple taking part already docked and position at another point. My vision is that we have equal-size pieces without any image, which makes the final parts more difficult to complete. For this to be a puzzle.
:cool:

48 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

where'd everybody go? to do nothing somewhere else?

Yesterday Anna was in Tya's apartment, just before he officially went online. I think Anna / Alex's new apartment is next to this one.
And by Groomy's translation, he'd be going on for this week, I believe between today or tomorrow.
Seeing that the red bag that was in the back of the room near the door is no longer there.
Wait for it.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yesterday Anna was in Tya's apartment, just before he officially went online. I think Anna / Alex's new apartment is next to this one.
And by Groomy's translation, he'd be going on for this week, I believe between today or tomorrow.
Seeing that the red bag that was in the back of the room near the door is no longer there.
Wait for it.:dodgy:

I dont think it was her. Teya had a very similar grey gown like Anna has. I think it was Teya you saw

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Casal cobertor agora usa a mesma roupa desde que eles chegaram. Guy até usa o mesmo shorts.

I am anchored in the translation of Groomy, when the couple said, that they had parties, sex and drinks in another location. This would be a preview that we will not have monotony in principle for the new apartment.
This is what it suggests to me. Let's see what it's going to be like.
And even now with the deagrados of Rex and Danna, we did not have "bad" presences there. Discreet, yes, but do not fail.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eu não acho que foi ela. Teya tinha um vestido cinza muito parecido com o de Anna. Eu acho que foi Teya que você viu

I searched the timeline later but this part was not recorded. Just like Lyne in the kitchen or setting up Ty's bedroom cam.

But I compared Anna's coat when she returned to the apartment and it was the same. And Tya was beside her (cam 7 that gives the great blind spot that we see today at the plant stops).

It was very fast, but enough to identify. So I wanted to confirm.
Just look at the clock is the same and so not so impossible.