Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Sincerely, the current image is sad! An incredible, beautiful, sexual girl of 10, which does not know more do to be hot as hell and a tramp, an alcoholic in the kitchen without knowing well what to do! now I know don't see too this apartment unless they have guests!

that's true. just when you give up on them they bring in a hot guest like the girl this afternoon. without that stuff they are boring.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Sincerely, the current image is sad! An incredible, beautiful, sexual girl of 10, which does not know more do to be hot as hell and a tramp, an alcoholic in the kitchen without knowing well what to do! now I know don't see too this apartment unless they have guests!

Hard to disagree with you on this statement but it can be difficult for some always be hard and ready to satisfied sensual lady like Anna. 

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that's true. just when you give up on them they bring in a hot guest like the girl this afternoon. without that stuff they are boring.

I can't say I find the apartment boring or that I need see guest there everyday to make the apartment feel lively. I enjoy looking at Anna and her random activities she does. If she wasn't there I wouldn't even give this apartment 3 seconds. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

huéspedes

Couple new, I have not seen them before. But it will be the same movie, sex without Exchange within approximately 4 hours and 5 intervals of time to go to while smoking sex. Boring, but surely that engages many to see.

Just now, Gudari said:

Couple new, I have not seen them before. But it will be the same movie, sex without Exchange within approximately 4 hours and 5 intervals of time to go to while smoking sex. Boring, but surely that engages many to see.

Including you, I would imagine. They have their game down pat. Ca'ching!

• Upvote 1