Anna & Alex - Part 2

Having people over for the weekend can get expensive and can be lot work. Hosting people not all fun games you got feed them and try to entertain them. Once in while you'll need break. Even other couple whom they might want to have visited might have their own plans for the weekend. The people who do want visit aren't the ones you want all the time. This just my opinion which can be wrong.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Having people over for the weekend can get expensive and can be lot work. Hosting people not all fun games you got feed them and try to entertain them. Once in while you'll need break.

Exactly. How often can you expect some one to fuck multiple random people? Every so often Anna and Alex will want, and deserve, one or two weekends for themselves.

7 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I am sure that nothing will happen for 4 hr and nothing will happen after those 4 hrs. Yet I am likely to watch all of it aside from their smoke break. I find smoking to be disgusting but that just me...

What can I say that of the 3 girls closest to Anna (brunette with short hair) already the fourth time that is present
And from the other times, which we may have seen (blind spot-attached bathroom), nothing happened.
What is disturbing is the presence of Dean, again without Candy.
Trying to get a replacement?