Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Estoy tratando de recordar si los de la rubia estado allí antes. La morena delgada estoy seguro que no.
:biggrin:

I don't know, Alex has this habit of put that horrible flash light so we don't see a shit! I almost can't even distinguish Anna!
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Russ said:

These jack asses don't deserve anybody to watch them, 

That fucking drunken asshole is standing in front of the camera deliberately!  It's shit like this that will NEVER get me to sub to VH again!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:
I don't know, Alex has this habit of put that horrible flash light so we don't see a shit! I almost can't even distinguish Anna!

I have nothing against the starlight, but the position of the cam 4 for these moments. If we have a makeshift lane then adjust the view to it. Only the cam 3 picks up the girls (as always) and the focus is very on top ..

Among its partners tenants that have signed Alex (Chloe and the missing James) and painful week lead Anna and Alex, are covering of glory! And now this kind of party... just hope that VH does not you more power to recruit tenants! The single could destroy VH!

Dean is one lame dude. Anna start to dance sensual to one her favor songs. He go in front of Anna in hope that she would grind against him. Dean lost to reflection from the cabinet where she was looking at herself. After he realize that she wasn't going to he went back to spot he was sitting in at. 

The other blond look she like Anna or maybe I am reading to much into her body language regarding her and Anna. 

2 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

IDK but they all just took some kind pill that Alex had in one the kitchen cabinets. Now they all seem why cheery and all cause the blond was talking to Anna about something. 

Time and cam # please.