Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm afraid so. I think Candy needed more then Dean's stamina could afford. Can't blame her one bit. Sucks hard for us though.

Dean seemed to be able to cum multiple times in a relatively short period, but 3 times only added up to 8 or 9 minutes. She was so pleasant and always smiling. He cheated on her it seems.

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

They're all going to fall asleep with their clothes on. None of the girls look willing to do anything sexual.

Looks that way. History shows that this is precisely when things happen. But it's entirely possible nothing will happen at all. The girls just don't look that interested.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, wheres droopy phallus Alex and his rubber prod. Has this been going on all night?

He is right there next to Anna. He has been grabbing Anna all nighy, but not much else. Boring party with a ton of potential, but no action. They did all take some pills at 0614. Maybe they are waiting for the juice to kick in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Looks that way. History shows that this is precisely when things happen. But it's entirely possible nothing will happen at all. The girls just don't look that interested.

When the only other male option is Dean you would like prefer sleep. The girls don't strike me to be Bi maybe the blonde but not like she'll do anything with Dean there. 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're all going to fall asleep with their clothes on. None of the girls look willing to do anything sexual.

Its 730 in the morning, theyre probably wired out, why didnt these dorks make their moves earlier? Let me guess, 8 cartons of ciggies smoked, stupid card games, blindfolds leading to nothing, Alex loaded, more cigs and before you know it, its 730am.

Oddly I knew this would happen where nothing happens. The blonde was very amusing to watch as she talk to camera in living room and kitchen. I have no clue what she said but it was funny. She also made Dean life miserable by cockblocking him at least three times with only girl Dean had chance with.