Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think Rex and Dana have been doing a lot of fucking around. Dana suddenly seems very comfortable around girls and it's not from the action she's been doing here. As much as I hate condoms, I find it quite amazing that Rex would fuck this other girl without one. They didn't seem to be acquainted before today.  I base that on Dana's leadership. Thoughts?

Well its obvious they have a completely open relationship. Would be much better to see them instead of Chloe and James in that appartement. Second round starting I think

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well its obvious they have a completely open relationship. Would be much better to see them instead of Chloe and James in that appartement. Second round starting I think

Would you fuck some strange girl without a condom?

It funny for me that I have buffering issue yet both sex session not a single drop frame. The moment the action end I starting to get delay LOL.

I was impress Rex try to give both women his attention in playing with their pussy while he fuck the other. I think he might be rough with redhead while fingering her. 

This quite the different Rex from the time I have see him. He not one forcing the action but going with the action. 

• Upvote 1