Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nope

Me neither! So either they know her or they are idiots. For all Rex and Dana know she isn't using birth control, not to mention the other risks. Amazing!

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Se rex ficar em seus medicamentos anti-bofetada, ele está bem. Dana & rex são muito mais divertidos que um & a!

Then at last the situation without explanation, ended up defining itself.
The other girl is gone.
Anna is evidently not feeling well and therefore possibly out of the "joke".

If Anna can not play outside, Alex also has to stay on punishment.

Rex apparently, today is the little boy toy of Danna and his friend, and apparently this will yield a few more hours ahead.
Everyone therefore happy;

And for registration, (please do not misunderstand me and do not send me guided rockets in reprisal).

Taking the situations of "aggression" so understood, VH needed to have in his staff an apartment with a similar couple and at this level that Rex and Danna present themselves, exchanges without disguises or neuras and with sustainability of action. Creativity and mainly disposition.

Rex as far as I can remember has never failed or denied fire and Danna when it grabs the jolt, leaves the front.

I am curios who was calling in both session of sex they had. Why did girls get excite about the person who was calling that they when get in bathroom. Again in kitchen when the call happen again. 

Now redhead seen little bit colder and more distance than she was earlier. Her arms are fold in and just watching the TV. 

5 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I am curious who was calling in both session of sex they had. Why did girls get excite about the person who was calling that they when get in bathroom. Again in kitchen when the call happen again. 

Now redhead seen little bit colder and more distance than she was earlier. Her arms are fold in and just watching the TV. 

he already seems to be treating dana more roughly. do you think maybe the girl now realizes that they are not normal? that maybe she could be abused? just a thought as i have not been watching them just sitting there.

• Upvote 1

dana is using this time to irritate rex. guess she thinks he won't hit her while red is there. i think the reason rex doesn't want to join vh is that we would see 24/7 beating of dana. when they get back he'll probably not be nice!

Capture_2017_06_12_16_42_16_995.png

Capture_2017_06_12_16_42_26_24.png

Capture_2017_06_12_16_43_07_265.png

Capture_2017_06_12_16_43_10_82.png

• Upvote 1