Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where are you ??? It's losing !!!!!!

I fucking missed it all. Traveling to New York. Fuck, I can't believe Alex did it. Yay, I hope Anna fucking dumps his sorry ass. I want badly to see her with another guy.

the guests don't have to do anything but by being there with the cams open they become fair game. she knows that vh shows people having sex & she stayed anyway. if she wanted privacy & no criticism she should have gone to a hotel.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

None of that stuff is more important then the fact that Alex appears to have cheated on Anna.

alex also finally performed. he gave the hot girl a huge orgasm. i've never seen anna react like that, ever!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I fucking missed it all. Traveling to New York. Fuck, I can't believe Alex did it. Yay, I hope Anna fucking dumps his sorry ass. I want badly to see her with another guy.

It was nothing like that. Alex was GR8 in the truest sense of the word. And between him and Anna things seem to be okay. Which was to be expected.

The problem now is the shy girl. Resuscitating everything we had from bad to the other apartment. Only need to move the cams. At least you've tried unintentionally.
Anna at this point is supporting her regarding the situation with Deam, but I wonder if she has full knowledge of what is happening out of her sight.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

None of that stuff is more important then the fact that Alex appears to have cheated on Anna.

Big discussion now is if dean was a scoundrel and treated Candy awful and that is why she left his sorry ass--I am being grilled to show how dean did candy wrong

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Big discussion now is if dean was a scoundrel and treated Candy awful and that is why she left his sorry ass--I am being grilled to show how dean did candy wrong

You are NOT being grilled and it is NOT a big discussion. You say he did and haven't provided any evidence. Stop trying to make something out of nothing.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eu já perdi tudo. Viajando para Nova York. Foda-se, não posso acreditar que Alex tenha feito isso. Yay, espero que Anna foda o seu burro triste. Eu quero muito vê-la com outro cara.

Amy, again, you're missing out !!!!!!!!!!!
yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii