Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

oh ok, that other dude that was there earlier? Did he make her cum?

Another done over the day! Alex had Anna ask for "water" in his strong thrust into her.
For me this was really the "icing" of the cake for everything we had here

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Another done over the day! Alex had Anna ask for "water" in his strong thrust into her.
For me this was really the "icing" of the cake for everything we had here

Wanted to say cherry

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vicky1132 said:

the situation of candy got worse when they swap while the girls were blindfolded and she fucked by rex.  & she finished early on that occasion and then they never had sex. may be dean betray her to allow rex to fuck her or maybe she was not expecting things like that.  but whatever she can come on her own in this apartment she is a sunning girl.

I do not think we'll see Candy more here. His point of contact was Dean.
But since everything is unpredictable here, who knows in a different way?
::)

38 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I did not understand this part What you mean ?
:huh:

Where I am at generally bags or satchel that have similar look to female bag have a stigma not been masculine. There is scene in first Guardian of Galaxy where Rocket make fun Peter for having a purse. 

I make like typos errors so if my misspelling of past tense carry confuse you sorry. I want to type carried. 

1 minute ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Where I am at generally bags or satchel that have similar look to female bag have a stigma not been masculine. There is scene in first Guardian of Galaxy where Rocket make fun Peter for having a purse. 

I make like typos errors so if my misspelling of past tense carry confuse you sorry. I want to type carried. 

I've seen his purse before, and I agree that it's not very common with what we see here among men.
My scare was that he somehow did something that would cause a break from this day. Let me tell you, incredible.

I yet catch Anna getting DP! I though it the new guy and Alex double team her there was the hope it happing. When Dean and new girl walk in on them and were ask to leave. (They return 10-15 minute back to living room) I hope that Anna want privacy to get DP but sadly it never happen. The new dude did fuck Anna for brief moment. I don't know if the guy blew all his energy earlier gang bang that happen. 

I guess I going have wait for this weekend and hope this get more livelier. 

7 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I yet catch Anna getting DP! I though it the new guy and Alex double team her there was the hope it happing. When Dean and new girl walk in on them and were ask to leave. (They return 10-15 minute back to living room) I hope that Anna want privacy to get DP but sadly it never happen. The new dude did fuck Anna for brief moment. I don't know if the guy blew all his energy earlier gang bang that happen. 

I guess I going have wait for this weekend and hope this get more livelier. 

Yes the moment of DP, so expected came and was lost once again.
I think that if Anna or Alex were as they do with our forum, it would certainly happen.
Ever wondered if this is with Rex or Dean? Fantastic would be little. Emphasis as they are the two of total trust of Anna and Alex.

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is this Deans new girlfriend? 

If it is already or will only be a new visit there will say and confirm. I must anticipate but I hope so and so we will only have to win ahead.

If the intended goal of Anna and Alex the last days was to find a substitute for Candy, they obtained and with much more merit than they expected.
And for those who point to Dean's abuse, this girl does not seem to be so passive like that. She and Danna are likely to get along very well