Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

They have enough issues to deal with in their own relationship. The last thing they need is have to deal with people that watch them bothering them with random requests.

And how do you know that exactly?

6 hours ago, broxman said:

It's times like this when I really wish these apts were in English speaking countries. I would love to know why that guy was there. At one point he got Anna to stand with a piece of paper in front of her and took a photo of her. 

I believe it must have been some company practice that he represents in the form of evidence of completed service and well-attended customer.
The paper could possibly be some proof of it.:cool:

2 hours ago, Russ said:

The maid has showered once since she has been at Anna's  :sick:  I have seen her wash her feet and hair and that's it

she has showered several times during the week and the night Dean did the Pearl Harbor sneak attack they did some showering afterwards

34 minutes ago, Russ said:

She has a good looking ass

bandicam 2017-06-19 12-37-23-588.jpg

Her wardrobe selection might not be massive but she does make an effort give her body clean. 

Wonder if some her shyness is slowly going away and getting more bolder longer she stay at apartment. I did get excite the brief moment she and Anna made out on the couch. I though there was small chance of G/G action but sadly didn't happen. 

• Upvote 1