Anna & Alex - Part 2

Seriously between what's her name and Dean do this people own clothes? Why can he not bring spare clothes with him from where he might live? I get she might be financially hurting but surely she had more clothes before she came to this apartment. Dean probably the worst offender at wearing same clothes every time he is at this apartment. 

I'm wondering if this cultural thing between western culture and eastern ones. I can picture myself visiting someone and plan to stay there overnight and not bring spare clothes wear. 

Guest rexx128

i will not renew subscription on vhtv. Because i am very angry when i see her. (hide-i)

5 minutes ago, rexx128 said:

i will not renew subscription on vhtv. Because i am very angry when i see her. (hide-i)

Anything else that bugs you about your experience with VH? I'm just curious, cause I'm in the same boat. This kind of stuff is unacceptable. I may not have better shores to sail to, but the state of things here certainly are not worth the cost at the moment.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Anything else that bugs you about your experience with VH? I'm just curious, cause I'm in the same boat. This kind of stuff is unacceptable. I may not have better shores to sail to, but the state of things here certainly are not worth the cost at the moment.

I mainly watch the compound and Alice and Pavel.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I mainly watch the compound and Alice and Pavel.

I watch whichever apt where there is something actually happening. except for EL. I'll only watch them if Eric is making a fool out of himself. Looking forward to that actually, cause I know it's coming.

• Upvote 3