Anna & Alex - Part 2

I think Ashley won finding out what it is to have a guy get down on her--But Dean amazes me again --I cant imagine how any guy could have that much patience with any girl -It took him hours and hours but he finally had his way with her---You can knock him all you want but he is a sex god--I don't know how you fucking won though --You have been nothing but negative toward her --I said all along the blanket would fall and it for sure did last night--But again this would never have happened with 99 and 44/100 of normal guys--Especially a guy like Dean who has many other women he can fuck --He is amazing ..I thought after he conquered her the first time which also took all night and she kept up the blanket routine the next time he would have certainly been done with her--She is very beautiful but who in the hell would ever go through all that misery with the blankets everytime--Then it got where she didn't want to fuck at it seemed --like last night-- I quit watching this site after she was so resistant 2 or 3 more times---There was a lot more drama going on back at the compound and something woke up Silvia --Last night it seemed like things at ended at the compound so I happened to flick by anna's and saw those two snuggling with no blanket ..The mkore I watched the more I thought something good was going to happen --Stayed up all night but it was worth it to see something happen out of the ordinary

4 hours ago, nack said:

-2017-jun-29-084.jpg

-2017-jun-29-082.jpg

-2017-jun-29-080.jpg

-2017-jun-29-078.jpg

Wow! Seeing through the timeline and recognizing a lot more than I expected in answers here. A simple overhead shower and I would pull my troops off the front.

Anna eventually managed to strip the "covers" of her apartment and audience. At least that's what it seems at first.

On my part, it's okay. Satisfied.
Next step, repeat the same thing now in Anna and Alex's bedroom and finally exorcise this "ghost" of "blankets" at that point. "Kernny and Mya" style, never again for this project.

Maybe we should also thank Amy for her support ticket.

Dean finally managed to show a little of what he knows how to do. He should finally be happy with it too.

Bring Terry now. Hahahahahaha.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Capture_2017_06_29_05_08_38_287.png

Capture_2017_06_29_05_04_41_964.png

Capture_2017_06_29_05_03_21_747.png

Capture_2017_06_29_05_08_32_206.png

Capture_2017_06_29_05_08_29_103.png

No, she did not give up. There was simply no way to do this and this way under blankets.
This is what irritates me about them (blankets). They take away all freedom of movement and therefore really limit the act in its potential.