Anna & Alex - Part 2

my boycott started when she chased terry out. as i said before unless by accident in saving moments i come across something of interest (which i'm sure will not include hide-i) i'm not watching this apt live at all.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

:(

Why the sad face? Why should I be giving them viewership when she is breaking the rules? My view is the only thing I have to keep this sort of thing in check.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why the sad face? Why should I be giving them viewership when she is breaking the rules? My view is the only thing I have to keep this sort of thing in check.

I'm sad because there is no other way to stop this practice

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

don't bet the farm on hide-i giving any good shots with out her clothes on. she just is not made for cam life. this will be a loser for vh & us. the forum might get a lot of comments but they will be mostly negative. i'd like to be wrong but i don't think that i will be.

I hope that you're wrong but I'm afraid you're right. You always have a good sense about what happens all around vhtv.

Her behavior at the moment wouldn't be enough, when they become regular tenants, that's right. But maybe she'll surprise us all. I hope it.

4 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

I'm sad because there is no other way to stop this practice

Well, the only other thing is contacting support and complaining. See the thing is that it's up to the managers to dole out the fines or punishment for bad behavior. In this case Anna is good friends with Heidi so that punishment does not occur. If Anna won't do it, then the next step is VH and that is accomplished by contacted support and complaining about it. Feel free to do just that and use the links that I provided as the evidence. 

I want to again point out that I am not demanding that Heidi be naked or have sex or do anything. I am simply demanding that she stop acknowledging the presence of the cams and then deliberately hiding from them, which she is very clearly doing. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Well, the only other thing is contacting support and complaining. See the thing is that it's up to the managers to dole out the fines or punishment for bad behavior. In this case Anna is good friends with Heidi so that punishment does not occur. If Anna won't do it, then the next step is VH and that is accomplished by contacted support and complaining about it. Feel free to do just that and use the links that I provided as the evidence. 

I want to again point out that I am not demanding that Heidi be naked or have sex or do anything. I am simply demanding that she stop acknowledging the presence of the cams and then deliberately hiding from them, which she is very clearly doing. 

and by her actions inhibiting the behavior of the tennants who otherwise would be inclined to bfeel free to do what they want to do which in turn is entertaining us. she clearly does not belong on a voyeur site.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

By her actions she obviously doesn't want to be here --Have you never been down in your life and reached for any life line you could get--You guys are such babies to gang up on one girl ---really sick

she doesn't belong on the site.if anna feels sorry for her she should get terry, dana, dolly, the brunette from the 1st swap, etc to visit more often & with the increase in views & $ she could then set hide-i up in an efficiency apt like chloe & then she could do whatever she wants. nobody hates her or wants her to suffer. we just want to see some behavior that is entertaining that we pay for & she doesn't provide it for most of the people here. that's it. besides she is getting an apt so i guess somebody is happy with her.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she doesn't belong on the site.if anna feels sorry for her she should get terry, dana, dolly, the brunette from the 1st swap, etc to visit more often & with the increase in views & $ she could then set hide-i up in an efficiency apt like chloe & then she could do whatever she wants. nobody hates her or wants her to suffer. we just want to see some behavior that is entertaining that we pay for & she doesn't provide it for most of the people here. that's it. besides she is getting an apt so i guess somebody is happy with her.

This is indeed a dead horse --I don't know why I keep saying stuff

How can it be dead when the final resolution is yet to be known? If we cede hiding, what's next, covering, moving cams, candles, flickering lights, etc...? Standards must be enforced and guarded.

I don't always agree with @Amy3 but she has point that when apartment held the name of the tenants name and that tenants goes out her way to alter camera angle and use cover to hide her active. She shouldn't be at site such VH.

It fine for guest not be willing to show everything and to hide but when the name location is theirs. There is an expectation by viewer that things will not be hidden.

Right now the norm from this girl is to hide so there is level skepticism around her taking over an apartment.  Also this girls has alter how Anna and Alex conduct themselves for the pass couples weeks. It felt from my point view that Anna and Alex walk around egg shell for the time she is there. Anna walking around naked or playing with herself drop by lot. 

This just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 2