Anna & Alex - Part 2

36 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

My point is why did vh say this about the clip when it didn't happen

If you've ever read some of their tweets, they tend to embellish a lot of events. Even with some of the descriptions of the tenants like when described Alina and Eugene as being in an open relationship yet they never did anything with the other tenants and never brought in anybody to have fun with.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Alex demolished Anna's asshole again in the living room today and not even a peep was spoken about it. I'm telling you they should go back to VV and move in with Nick and Lisa. 

Then on VV nobody would talk about it I guess. They are simply no longer interesting. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

I was browsing thru all of the houses and seen Alex lubing up her ass and I'm just not interested seeing them having sex at all

Me neither. Have seen all of them. Only fun to watch when there are guests over. 

• Upvote 1

yes. we need emma & peter back. also candy & dean but with their own apt & their own friends. candy was really not inhibited at all & dean was ok with everything & not abusive. they would be a good addition. and somehow i wish hot tits would come back (preferably without her bf but i could tolerate him if i can get her back).

Capture_2017_02_25_21_45_10_806.png

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Russ said:

I was browsing thru all of the houses and seen Alex lubing up her ass and I'm just not interested seeing them having sex at all

It was very rough and ugly. He's getting back to way he was in Tula. He literally has to be hurting her in order for him to cum. At the end he was putting all of his weigh on his hands in the middle of her back. I could tell she was in pain. Every thrust was an effort to get his dick as far up her ass as he could possibly get. Of course, she takes it like a champ, but it was no fun to watch. Cringe worthy at best. Then after he cums not a word or a kiss he just gets up and heads to the shower. Fuck, he is such an asshole loser. 

• Upvote 4