Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not always true. Brunette girl was eager to fuck Alex.

Yes that's true, but he wasn't drunk off his ass that night, I don't  believe.  What woman would want him on top off her stinking drunk,

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

actually the girls all like alex cause of his big dick. but they don't know the way that he really is. and they don't know at the time about his problem. they find out when it's too late. but anna is the 1 that controls whether he is allowed to fuck or not. they have quite a history that amy, jabbeth, and i and others on this forum know all too well.

So what is Anna's problem? She seems to be the one that encourages and orchestrates these parties. Is she jealous of another woman fucking Alex, or is she using that as a reason not to be with any guy guests?

Just now, golfer06 said:

Gostaria que casal gostaria return !!!!

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nem sempre é verdade. Menina morena estava ansiosa para foder Alex.

And we did not see the girl of the first couple and until then only effective exchange manifesting depreciation with the performance of Alex. By the way, it was exactly the opposite. And he did not fail her there. In short, this story of A & A has already taken its toll, and now we have had a bigger regression.

Who doubts and wants to take the test (having signature) look at better moments that evidence" A"is there.
A

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So what is Anna's problem? She seems to be the one that encourages and orchestrates these parties. Is she jealous of another woman fucking Alex, or is she using that as a reason not to be with any guy guests?

With the guys up can be, because with girls, only the long times with the same in the "secret" bathroom can, clarify. If we could see, of course.
And yes, Yury already translated once in the old apartment, which Anna confessed to be jealous of Alex

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

With the guys up can be, because with girls, only the long times with the same in the "secret" bathroom can, clarify. If we could see, of course.
And yes, Yury already translated once in the old apartment, which Anna confessed to be jealous of Alex

There a lot of decent looking men come over and would love to be with Anna, she shold let Alex do his thing, and maybe one of these guys could give her some loving sex, and she might have an orgasm for a change.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If she's jealous of him being with another woman, the way he treats her, she's more brainwashed by him than anyone could imagine

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Há um monte de homens decentes vêm e gostaria de estar com Anna, ela deve deixar Alex fazer a sua coisa, e talvez um desses caras poderia dar-lhe algum sexo amoroso, e ela pode ter um orgasmo para uma mudança.

So far I have not seen Alex's reactivity to this when they are together with other couples. Quite the opposite. He's the one who encourages Anna to share.

46 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Are these pictures not the couple who were there when we opened Lina's apartment? This was last month;

This is lina's old room --tara and her boyfriend moved in a couple of days ago

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Este é o velho apt da lina - e seu namorado mudou-se em um par de dias atrás

Yes! I see now by the timeline. But is it really Tara?

I'm comparing her to a video that Jess has in bathing herself and I do not think she is.
I take this because when Lina Alex apartment was opened we had a couple in this same room and also debuted with these same features. The boyfriend at least seems to be the same.

I have a video of me of this event and I am looking for it to confirm.
After all, this explains Alex and Lina in Eric this morning.

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes! I see now by the timeline. But is it really Tara?

I'm comparing her to a video that Jess has in bathing herself and I do not think she is.
I take this because when Lina Alex apartment was opened we had a couple in this same room and also debuted with these same features. The boyfriend at least seems to be the same.

I have a video of me of this event and I am looking for it to confirm.
After all, this explains Alex and Lina in Eric this morning.

it is definitely her.