Anna & Alex - Part 2

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I already tried telling her that there are some women out there that enjoy that type of behavior.

I never said they shouldn't be doing what they like misc, hee still a piece of shit in my opinion, and a douchbag

I've changed my mind.  Now I'm with you Ashley.  they should quit wasting time with this little (DEROGATORY) and throw his ass out the door.  And if his woman's got any sense, she'll stay behind!

• Upvote 2

Just now, mic351 said:

Anna keeps looking to Alex for support and he's stone quiet with his punk ass..  Come on bro!  Step in and defend your woman!!!!

Alex is the worst excuse for man that I think I've ever seen, and this is without ever knowing a single thing he's every said. 

I can't stand a big mouth bitch but I hate even worse a man that won't stand up for his woman.  I can't understand the words but I dam sure understand the eye contact and the body language!

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

My wife wold have beat his ass with a rubber hose a long time ago..:biggrin:

I bet between the 2 of us we'  d kick his ass, then her and I would put a garbage bag over his head, like he likes to do to others, and put a bat up his ass, also like he enjoys doing to others.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm far from broke.  We get any advance notice:  I'll buy you a ticket!!  On another note, don't this asshole ever just shut the f**k up!!???

You buy me a ticket, i'll buy you a beer!

Hun (I hope I can call you that in this instance, no offense meant)  I already know I could stomp his ass.  I'm an ex boxer (14-2 and 1 draw) a combat marine, and an old street fighter.  I'd slap that bitch's face so hard his unborn children would come out well behaved!

• Upvote 1