Anna & Alex - Part 2

having just watched the 5 separate moments at a & a's apt i have a couple of thoughts. at 1st it appeared that rex had toned down the slapping. i counted only 3 or 4 slaps to the face when a & a were in the room with them. i thought that maybe he had been told that it may not be well received. then at the end when he & dana were alone he started up again ruining what otherwise wasn't too bad. i know that it was humiliating for anna but she seems to want to be in that position. these girls have very bad self esteem. also since i only watched the sex i didn't have to suffer through rex's bs. he is an asshole. i don't know what he could do now to change my opinion about that. they at least didn't seem to waste as much time as they usually do. maybe that's because of the way that i watched it. the other main issue is the bad cam positions. they need a directer badly. dana & anna are both oral experts but they were constantly turned away from the cams. when anna was on the table she was sucking the skin off of rex's dick & it couldn't even be seen 90% of the time. also whose brilliant idea was it to do whatever they were doing to anna about a mile away. all i saw most of the time was alex's ass. get in the right positions , stop the face slapping, concentrate a little on satisfying the girls & it could be pretty good. i don't recall the guys eating any pussy at all. to tell the truth i don't know how these guys even get any girlfriends. they don't have a clue. and i still believe that they were abused or abandoned early in their lives cause they have been conditioned to accept bad treatment as if it was normal. anyway that's my opinion. i really think that dana is hot but she needs to dump asshole rex. same goes for anna with alex (who looks like a saint compared to rex). i still can't believe that there aren't any better choices in men anywhere. these guys are losers.

• Upvote 3

I had no interest in watching these people and from the pics I didn't miss much, bad camera angle bad lighting. It's time for Alex & Anna to go on a two month vacation from the voyeur life and take Nick - Lisa  Ivo - Sonia with them 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Russ said:

I had no interest in watching these people and from the pics I didn't miss much, bad camera angle bad lighting. It's time for Alex & Anna to go on a two month vacation from the voyeur life and take Nick - Lisa  Ivo - Sonia with them ...FOREVER

Fixed ....!!!

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, aomega001 said:

I watched Rex and his Girlfriend have sex earlier and witnessed him slapping her hard in the face!!! Honestly why do guys do that I don't, it does not turn me on in the slightest.  I think in his case it is just a form of domination if I was her I would have turned round and squeezed his balls until he was sick. He needs to learn respect for a female he is a total heathen,knuckle dragging halfwit.:angry::angry:

This is how it is with them all the time, he was here about a month ago and they had fake sex for hours, it turns out his dick was limp almost the rentire time, but he slapped her in the face over and over again, he even had her blindfolded and was slapping her, she couldn't even see it coming, She's afraid of him, you can see it in her face. She never has a word to say when theyre just hanging out in theLR, she almost looks like she doesn't want to draw any attention to herself. I was upset after the last time, but i forgot about it, as soon as i saw them last night, and he started his nasty shit, i turned it off, but its really haunting me thinking we move on, and she has to deal with his terrorizing every day, and who knows what he may be doing off camera to her. i'll never ever understand why women stay with these fucking assholes, they must feel like they have no other options, as this prick probably doesnt allow her to work, making her totally dependent on him. If this was a family member of mine, i got 2 brothers who would beat him almost to death if they ever saw something like this. And you got some on here with the idea that she likes it somehow, Suppose he just slapped her in the face any time of the day, no one would think that was right, but if its during sex somehow thats ok.Sorry i'm ranting, i'm still thinking about this shit this morning, and how awful it must be for her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Agree 110% Ash! Rex is a fucking asshole. I knew from the moment he walked in there. Dana is an abused woman. I won't watch it. I like how you contrast him hitting her during sex with hitting her in public. Like I said, she doesn't appear to be the one liking it nearly as much as he appears to like doing it to her. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

having just watched the 5 separate moments at a & a's apt i have a couple of thoughts. at 1st it appeared that rex had toned down the slapping. i counted only 3 or 4 slaps to the face when a & a were in the room with them. i thought that maybe he had been told that it may not be well received. then at the end when he & dana were alone he started up again ruining what otherwise wasn't too bad. i know that it was humiliating for anna but she seems to want to be in that position. these girls have very bad self esteem. also since i only watched the sex i didn't have to suffer through rex's bs. he is an asshole. i don't know what he could do now to change my opinion about that. they at least didn't seem to waste as much time as they usually do. maybe that's because of the way that i watched it. the other main issue is the bad cam positions. they need a directer badly. dana & anna are both oral experts but they were constantly turned away from the cams. when anna was on the table she was sucking the skin off of rex's dick & it couldn't even be seen 90% of the time. also whose brilliant idea was it to do whatever they were doing to anna about a mile away. all i saw most of the time was alex's ass. get in the right positions , stop the face slapping, concentrate a little on satisfying the girls & it could be pretty good. i don't recall the guys eating any pussy at all. to tell the truth i don't know how these guys even get any girlfriends. they don't have a clue. and i still believe that they were abused or abandoned early in their lives cause they have been conditioned to accept bad treatment as if it was normal. anyway that's my opinion. i really think that dana is hot but she needs to dump asshole rex. same goes for anna with alex (who looks like a saint compared to rex). i still can't believe that there aren't any better choices in men anywhere. these guys are losers.

Okay, we're going again, already looking like a phobia.
First for the "tapas" or slaps. If both are in agreement then we have no "vlolence" there. In my vision.
I noticed that Dana also gave hers on Rex.
And we did not see Alex doing this on Anna. Not this time.

And personally I find this milder and more controlled than what we see lately and stifle the throat of the other. This yes to me is violence and if badly calculated to life risk.
I am apprehensive every time I see this.

I speak because we see it in the other couples here and curiously no one manisfest against.

As for bad view positions, I agree.
We finally got Alex's "piling" on Anna so he had not seen it yet and only the free cam picked it up. The rest were out of sight.

I think the time has come to take these battles to a more appropriate arena. The bed and the room.
Ok, that there we do not have free cam, however with this attention, we have the premium cams most of the time to a better impaired vision. What was the case here,

One thing to note is that this time they have stepped up and stepped up proportionately,
I see this as a promising path. See that lasted much longer. And as incredible as it may sound, Alex was able to keep up. Until the end .

And again, Anna and Alex seem to return to their initial path.
I confess that I was waiting for the moment that they would change of pair and I believe it was very close to it. Maybe in a next step.

You can attack me, criticize me, and send your bullets at me. No problem .

I only manifest my opinion and my vision. No deliberate attacks.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, mic351 said:

I once went with a girl who loved to be abused.  She especially got off when at my moment of climax, I would slap her in the face hard enough so the, well you know what, came out of her mouth.  We didn't last long because whe was just s bit weird for me.  but there are people out there who enjoy that.  Just saying Ash...  Because it don't fit our norms, doesn't mean it ain't right for some peole..

This is my point of view here. Includes choking the other at these times.
And from what I see Danna does not seem to me to be weak of spirit as they want to lead to believe. She does it because she likes it. Will understand!!!
:dodgy:

• Upvote 1