Anna & Alex - Part 2

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

It appears anna might be showing their apartment to some possible future renters--I think anna and alex will be moving soon

For those who want. 11: 44hs (hallway) new life arrival on Mars. With luggage and so official. To stay.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Can we then give up on Emma and Peter (Again)?

I don't think we will see them again. It's too long now. I give up hope now. Alex and Anna are too lazy for setting up one appartement they already had people for. Just incredible.

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eu não acho que vamos vê-los novamente. Já é muito tempo. Eu desisto da esperança agora. Alex e Anna são demasiado preguiçoso para a criação de um apartamento que já tinha pessoas para. Apenas incrível.

Well ! Alex and Anna have spent a lot of time out and so, similar to what I suspect about Eric might be busy with another venture (I say flat).
Remember that VH at the beginning of this, noted here that in the future we would have new companions there. Maybe the "future" was present.

Girls are back. Some curvy girls. Remember what happened the last time a curvy girl was around Alex. I imagine the hiding spot in the bathroom is going to be the spot this time.