Anna & Alex - Part 2

i think the reason behind candy to not come here anymore is, she does not like to be fucked from other dude. last time she almost cried when she knew that she was fucked by other man. just my thought but i want her here :angel:

• Upvote 1

I'd love to run across that tattted shithead.  I really think I could do his ass in.  I've never liked to fight in front of a guys woman but in this case I think I would.  He really needs a good beat down and then bitched slapped so she can see him for what I think he is.

• Upvote 1

There you go! These 2 are out of their minds. I just want to know how it all ends for them. That's the question that keeps me watching voyeur sites. I have to know what becomes of Anna. 

2 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

why the camera no 2 in LR is up word it should be littler down-word to see the faces somebody please complain it to them

We've been complaining about that since day 1. Nothing!

I think maybe cause the window is in then way or theres risk of the curtains covering it up more then it does already. 

A and A have a very poor sense of cam angles. They very frequently set up in the worse possible spots.