Anna & Alex - Part 2

23 minutes ago, nack said:

Sara..always !! Anna does nothing for me.

Very interesting! Good answer though For me it's Anna's story that compells me, not her body. I simply need to know how things go for her.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fascinating! Why?

Well shes always so positive and funny. It just makes me happy watching her. Yes I know she did a few mistakes regarding covering cams. But I will never forget that night where she and Grisha were naked in the bathroom and one of the guest guys entered and she posed for him and even let him film her. She's the perfect exhibitionist. And she has Ivy as her sidekick. And last bit not least she's always up for surprises so it will never get boring with her. That's important when you can only watch one tenant.

the girls i would follow are not on the sites anymore. i would follow zoe as she was the most relaxed & real person naked & having sex on cam than anyone else i've seen. and she didn't flinch with cams or people. the other is sveta. she had an aura of sexiness that i have very seldom seen anywhere. i really miss them both. allthough i like most of the girls none can compare with those 2!!!!

• Upvote 1