Anna & Alex - Part 2

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok how will you make sure? This wasn't the first time it happened.

We can't be 100% sure because we work with real people. They are obliged to follow the contracts signed. Alex & Anna House was fined for a sum, that will add up to monthly top-House jackpot, which we giveaway to the most popular House starting from this month (details will be given in consecutive newsletters & blog entries).

We at Voyeur House TV do not support violence, and will continue applying measures to prosecutors. 

• Upvote 2

In regards to my grandmother there is nothing to be sorry for. It happened that one time and after her family came with pots and pans and started beating his ass it never happened again. She even stayed with him after the incident. But that's my whole point. Personally speaking, I don't care what the situation is, there is nothing worst than taking shit from anybody. She could stay with friends or family, or shit she could sleep in the street. But anything would be better than just doing nothing, because when you do nothing, nothing changes. And if the roles were reversed, I'd be saying the same thing about him. I've been bullied before in high school. It isn't until you stand up to your bully that they learn to never pick on you again.

12 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We can't be 100% sure because we work with real people. They are obliged to follow the contracts signed. Alex & Anna House was fined for a sum, that will add up to monthly top-House jackpot, which we giveaway to the most popular House starting from this month (details will be given in consecutive newsletters & blog entries).

We at Voyeur House TV do not support violence, and will continue applying measures to prosecutors. 

Thanks I hope he will learn it now.

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

In regards to my grandmother there is nothing to be sorry for. It happened that one time and after her family came with pots and pans and started beating his ass it never happened again. She even stayed with him after the incident. But that's my whole point. Personally speaking, I don't care what the situation is, there is nothing worst than taking shit from anybody. She could stay with friends or family, or shit she could sleep in the street. But anything would be better than just doing nothing, because when you do nothing, nothing changes. And if the roles were reversed, I'd be saying the same thing about him. I've been bullied before in high school. It isn't until you stand up to your bully that they learn to never pick on you again.

I get your point. But maybe she's not strong enough to leave him or has other problems we do not know of. But it doesn't matter for me. I see what happened and what happened before. So yes I feel sorry for her. Even if she could end it but does not do it because of unknown reasons for us. She needs help and I hope she gets it better sooner than later. Not every woman is as strong as luckily your grandma was.

i still think she should probably talk to petra. whether you like her or not she doesn't take shit off of guys & she is not dependent on 1 abusive asshole to support her. also the single girl that has come over a couple of times recently looks like she's getting along with out a guy. anna's a smart girl & needs to realize that she doesn't have to take any shit off of alex or anyone else that is going to take advantage of her good nature.

• Upvote 1

I don't know how I feel about all this yet. I love drama, but not violent, domestic abuse kind of drama.  I tend to fly off the handle when this shit happens. I've decided that I'm not going to do that this time.  Instead, I think I'll just be sad and depressed for Anna and hope she finds the will to leave Alex for good.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He was not! VH fined him. Feel better? Me neither.

That is not to be believed! Russian justice is a joke.
The poor girl has no chance if no one helps her. On the other hand, you think of Zoya and Lev. He was also very brutal at the beginning, by his drinking, but he has improved. Maybe this Alex is still improving.

He's been like this for a year. Would you bet your life on him? I wouldn't. It's better that she stays on cam though, but I sincerely hope that she finds a way to break up with him.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He's been like this for a year. Would you bet your life on him? I wouldn't. It's better that she stays on cam though, but I sincerely hope that she finds a way to break up with him.

We had a priest who was very concerned about people who were in similar situations.
He said that most of the mistreated women always said the same thing when he advised the separation: "Pastor, then I have nothing more"
From this situation one comes out of itself only. As long as she does not recognize this, she will stay with him.
  • Upvote 1