Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, Russ said:

I still don't understand why she is staying with Anna, I wish she would do something sexy and hot besides getting to see her ass when she showers once a week

anna needs to get alex in the same room as ashley & whip his dick ouut & start deepthroating right in front of her. she'll either get the hint or run to the hills & then they can invite terry back over.

Capture_2017_06_16_17_10_50_721.png

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

I still don't understand why she is staying with Anna, I wish she would do something sexy and hot besides getting to see her ass when she showers once a week

Maybe she really needs a place to stay temporarily. Anna always had a great heart and I like her for that. So lets let her stay there for now. She for sure has a good reason.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe she really needs a place to stay temporarily. Anna always had a great heart and I like her for that. So lets let her stay there for now. She for sure has a good reason.

A free place to sleep, free food and clothes, just for a little cooking and cleaning. Sounds like a good deal to me ::)

4 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

A free place to sleep, free food and clothes, just for a little cooking and cleaning. Sounds like a good deal to me ::)

she could help to cover her expenses by taking a shower facing us for starters.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Russ said:

I have seen her naked backside now I want to see her naked front side :biggrin: her helping paying the bills is ok  :cool: at least Dean got lucky with her 

he was desperate. i don't think he needs her that badly now.